Earrings Every Day Challenge

This post has 2 Replies | 1 Follower
Top 500 Contributor
Posts 55
kcrowe wrote
on Jan 1, 2012 12:35 PM

I seem to be unable to upload a photo of the earrings I made today for the January challenge.  I've tried to upload from both my own computer as well as from my online photo storage.  The photos are smaller than the maximum allowed by Beading Daily, so size is not the problem.  I've been able to upload from my computer to my online photo storage, so my computer doesn't seem to be the problem.  Can anyone help me to understand why my photos aren't going to Beading Daily? (I'm following all the instructions and using my Beading Daily account to create the post.)  Many thanks!

Top 25 Contributor
Posts 1,977
SEllen 2 wrote
on Jan 1, 2012 5:03 PM

Hi,

I just tried to upload a picture to see what would happen and like you I'm unable to get it to do anything. I've uploaded pictures before with out too much trouble. But every now and again the gremlins take over.

Since we are both having problems I'd say the gremlins are out in force today  and perhaps we'll need to try again on Monday when everyone should be back in their offices and can give us a hand.(Unless of course they got a long weekend.)Hmm

Sorry I couldn't be of any help.

sellen Smile

southwest Texas USA

Not Ranked
Posts 3
Kat Designs wrote
on Jan 1, 2012 5:42 PM

Hey ladies,

I just posted my pic.  It was the first time for me and I was a little confused but I clicked on "thumbnail" and the little upload icon appeared.  From that point it was easy.  But....my post says it's the Jan. 2nd.  It's 3:40 Pacific time right now and the last time I checked, it's still the first!  Weird!

Page 1 of 1 (3 items) | RSS