2011 Bead Star winners Congradulations.

This post has 3 Replies | 0 Followers
Top 10 Contributor
Posts 3,307
ForumModerator
SCB1 wrote
on Dec 16, 2011 10:03 PM

The 2011 Bead Star Magazine arrived at my friends store today. I was there and got a look as it came out of the box. I won't reveal who Won, but I want to congratulate all that won. I loved all the designs. You all did a wonderful job, and I was glad to see some of my BD friends listed in the top three places.

Once again GOD JOB  you all and you know now who you are.

Happy Beading!!

Happy Beading!!

Sue,

Small-town USA. 

Michigan.

Top 500 Contributor
Posts 76
on Dec 19, 2011 7:04 PM

I can't wait to see the new bead star!!! it has not made it here yet but then we are in the middle of no where!      

" the future belongs to those who belives in the beauty of their dreams"

Eleanor Roosevelt

"They who dream by day are cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night." ~ Edgar Allan Poe

Not Ranked
Posts 18
on Jan 9, 2012 4:51 PM

Congratulations to the winners! I just looked up the rules for entry for next year...and noticed that it doesn't have a place for seed beads. I wonder if it didn't make the cut? The pieces that won were gorgeous....

Anyone know?

Top 500 Contributor
Posts 76
on Jan 15, 2012 9:01 PM

It looks like this year “ceramics” is a new category. I also caught what they said about it being published inside stringing magazine maybe they felt that seed beads lend them selves to bead weaving I like stringing them but maybe they had to many complicated entrees in the category. I was working on some pieces with seed beads but I wonder if seed beads could be submied under the glass category?   

" the future belongs to those who belives in the beauty of their dreams"

Eleanor Roosevelt

"They who dream by day are cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night." ~ Edgar Allan Poe

Page 1 of 1 (4 items) | RSS