New Year Challenge - JOIN ME!

This post has 59 Replies | 11 Followers rated by 2 users
Top 50 Contributor
Posts 780
Tia Dalma wrote
on Dec 17, 2011 11:44 AM

That's great Rebecca, untmom and Wolfy! The more the merrier!

And Rebecca, welcome to Beading Daily!

Top 75 Contributor
Posts 404
tpfrank wrote
on Dec 18, 2011 1:15 PM

Ok I'm in too I will not promise one a day, but I will try my best to get as many done in a week as I can. 

Top 25 Contributor
Posts 1,825
KipperCat wrote
on Dec 18, 2011 3:05 PM

I'm in.  I might not manage a pair a day, but will come close.  I have so few earrings myself it's pathetic, so I need this!

Top 75 Contributor
Posts 538
Emma.J wrote
on Dec 18, 2011 6:56 PM

YAY!!! I'm so excited to see that so many people are doing this!!!

That's ok if can't manage one pair of earrings a day - to be sure I'm not sure whether I can - but I guess that's the challenging part about it! Big Smile Ima push myself until I make a pair of earrings each day! And congrats to everyone else who is taking the plunge!

JOIN THE EARRING REVOLUTION!!!

Emma
xXx

Top 100 Contributor
Posts 256
blueflute wrote
on Dec 21, 2011 11:37 AM

Not sure I can make a pair a day, but I'd like to try too Smile

Not Ranked
Posts 2
evenstar wrote
on Dec 21, 2011 2:08 PM

Hi,

I am new to this forum, but I would love to join the earring challenge.  Im not a beader, I do more chainmaille and other stuff, but hey, its any style earring right?  Looking forward to learning some new techniques!

Paula

Top 200 Contributor
Posts 142
Allison B wrote
on Dec 21, 2011 3:45 PM

Have decided Ill participate. I finally came up with 31 designs. so count me in as well

Show me your fantasy, and ill bead you your world.

Top 500 Contributor
Posts 65
AnnieB@25 wrote
on Dec 30, 2011 6:43 PM

I'm in!  I have a serious (and I fear incurable) disease.  It's called 'Ican'tresistsales-itis'.  I have decided that I'm going on the wagon, REALLY I seriously mean it this time.  No more sale beads (*cough* for a while!)... and earrings are the perfect stash-busters.

So yeah.. I'm in!  My photography is pretty bad.. but maybe it too will improve over the course of the month.  I have a bunch of earring designs I've been looking for a kick in the pants to do.. so I should be able to get some (most? all!?) done!

Not Ranked
Posts 6
on Dec 31, 2011 8:52 AM

I'm in too!  Althogh i'll more than likely to 6 pairs on one day then none for the rest of the week.  It will still add up to 31 by the end of the month i hope!  I dont think i have 31 different patterns for earrings but if i do multiples of the ones i do have then i'll have a good start on mail-able Birthday gifts for 2012. 

Top 500 Contributor
Posts 65
AnnieB@25 wrote
on Dec 31, 2011 3:05 PM

Have you guys started pulling your findings out and making bead soup yet?  Cool  I have! 

I'm on a 'no-buy' for the foreseeable future... so I'm finding things in my stash I have long since forgotten where it came from or what it was originally bought for, hehe

I should have some fun things for my etsy shop after this at least!

Top 75 Contributor
Posts 538
Emma.J wrote
on Dec 31, 2011 8:45 PM

Happy New Years everyone!!! Hope you are all ready for the earring challenge!

I'm doing the same thing Annie Stick out tongue only using stuff from my ever growing stash.. until I reaslised the other day that I'm out of ear hooks..

SO! I will have the earrings made.. Just not on hooks as of yet! LOL.

Emma
xXx

Not Ranked
Posts 19
on Jan 1, 2012 9:15 AM

Hi.

I'm new to the forum and would like to join the challenge.  I'm looking forward to using my stash and learning some beadweaving stitches.

Happy New Year Y'all,

Peggy

Not Ranked
Posts 6
on Jan 1, 2012 1:03 PM

I'm sooooo in!!! I'm new at this forum/blog thing but I'm excited to try it out. It may take a little bit for me to figure out how to upload pics/posts properly and in the right places, so this will be a challenge all around for me. This is an awesome idea. Good luck everyone!

Top 500 Contributor
Posts 55
kcrowe wrote
on Jan 1, 2012 1:07 PM

I'm in!  This is my first time participating in a Beading Daily Challenge--but I really needed this kind of a nudge to do something every day, no matter how small or simple.  I'm psyched and have already made today's pair of earrings.  But I can't seem to get the photo to upload to the Readers' Gallery.  Has anyone else tried?

Top 200 Contributor
Posts 142
Allison B wrote
on Jan 1, 2012 1:12 PM

How are we gonna do this posting pictures wise? once a day, week or what?

Show me your fantasy, and ill bead you your world.

Page 2 of 4 (60 items) < Previous  1 2 3 4  Next > | RSS