Calling All people that sell their jewellery!!

This post has 21 Replies | 5 Followers
Not Ranked
Posts 6
Crane Lady wrote
on Jan 7, 2012 7:07 PM

I live in California and my business license is $30 every 6 months! 

Not Ranked
Posts 21
Cassandra715 wrote
on Jan 8, 2012 5:10 PM

Thank you all, for you valuable information and your help.

(sorry ive been lacking on my replies... Ive had no internet for a couple of days and been trying to bead like crazy to make some stock for the markets)

I have a business licence for here in Australia :) That was the first thing I got.

Not Ranked
Posts 6
LindaS@239 wrote
on May 4, 2012 12:07 AM

I have a Platinum Plus account at fire mountain gems.

We have a yahoo group you can join to find out about the discount.

We offer 200 level (plus 10% when we qualify)

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/FireMountainGemsBuyersClub/

We are non-profit. No dues. Only recovery fees.

Operate bare bones. We take orders all the time. Individual orders. great savings.

Electronic format...favorites list, csv, spreadsheet (ours), or if only 20 items an email.

We love to have you if you are continental us, and don't fuss about fees.

Linda S.

Not Ranked
Posts 23
pleiades357 wrote
on Jul 17, 2012 10:30 AM

I was surprised to see Fire Mountain on some lists, when I compare (but then I am not usually buying in bulk) they are higher priced than many though good selection. Another complaint for me is the "distortion" of natural bead names and the "blending" of man made materials with natural stone names... cherry quartz and Oregon Opal are glass, in the smaller print, wish I had copied the one that had me laughing last week... something like Aquamarine Sea Larimar (dyed stabilized chalk), if you've really read the catalog you know what I mean.

I've been buying seed beads from ArtBeads, the only problem the perpetually "out of stock" maybe manufacturers shortages and Locally from BeadsBeads, only a little higher and no mistakes when I can actually see the beads.

I've actually done very well occasionally from e-bay, often free shipping and sometimes very low prices. 

I have also used Jet beads, they were the only ones who had some tear drop sizes I needed a couple years ago for a Halloween boutique contribution... fast shipping and good prices. 

I would really rather see, in person, what I am buying, pity most local bead stores are closed Monday. My best day to shop, and of course usually higher prices in the stores but I've ended up with a few purchases that were not-what-I-pictured, that kind of knocks out the savings...

I've used Blue buddha for findings (clasps, rings), good prices in smaller qualities

Another good process is to go to a few local bead shows and meet the sellers, for a while, years ago, I found some semi local sellers who would let me visit their garages to shop ;-)

Not Ranked
Posts 7
on Feb 11, 2014 1:01 AM

Bead Shows, Craft Stores, Local Bead Stores, Online Bead Store these are some place where you can go for according to your need.

I did not ever tried so, I can not assist you which one is going to be better, I just can share what I know!

Thanks!

E-Jules

Not Ranked
Posts 7
on Feb 11, 2014 1:02 AM

Thanks! :)

Not Ranked
Posts 4
on Apr 2, 2014 8:19 PM

try www.caravanbeads.net for Miyuki seed beads, they have the best selection, humongous quantities, and very low prices.  Wonderful service, too!

Page 2 of 2 (22 items) < Previous  1 2 | RSS