Happy Thanksgiving

This post has 12 Replies | 3 Followers
Top 75 Contributor
Posts 440
Ricki Ayer wrote
on Nov 23, 2011 1:07 PM

I just wanted to wish everyone a Happy Thanksgiving (and for those outside the U.S. Happy Thursday to you).  I hope everyone has a wonderful day spent with family and friends.  I am off work on Friday as well (yipee!!) and have a busy weekend (large craft show on Saturday...only 2 more after this one).  Back in the forums on Monday.

Happy Turkey Day,

Ricki

Ayer Baubles

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 2,815
ForumModerator
Sheila H wrote
on Nov 23, 2011 1:59 PM

Happy Thanksgiving and Happy Thursday to everyone! 

Life has been busy so I have not been on the forums much but I do poke my head in a read to catch up. Hope this finds everyone health happy and enjoying life!

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 3,259
ForumModerator
SCB1 wrote
on Nov 23, 2011 7:42 PM

I "Ditto" the happy days.

And Ricki I want to wish you good luck with your up coming craft shows. I did one last weekend and have another on 12/3 that will be it for me, till after the New Year.

Happy Beading!!

Happy Beading!!

Sue,

Small-town USA. 

Michigan.

Not Ranked
Posts 16
EmeralDQueen wrote
on Nov 24, 2011 4:01 AM

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone wish you all the best Big Smile

Top 75 Contributor
Posts 404
tpfrank wrote
on Nov 24, 2011 7:41 AM

Happy Thanksgiving to all of my friends on BD forum and to those in other countries have a wonderful day also!

Best wishes to those of you with up coming shows.  I will be having a jewelry open house the weekend of the 10th and 11th of December my first one.

Top 50 Contributor
Posts 564
Beadiecat wrote
on Nov 24, 2011 9:06 AM

And also from me, Happy Thanksgiving and Happy Thursday!  I hope everyone has a good day!

Cat

Top 150 Contributor
Posts 182
lasexybuda wrote
on Nov 24, 2011 11:00 AM

Happy Thanksgiving

God bless everyone

Irene from the enchanted Island

Happy beading!

Top 25 Contributor
Posts 2,142
ForumModerator
Gyspy Mary wrote
on Nov 27, 2011 12:08 AM

Happy Holidays, to one and all From "Deming,NM, USA". God Bless one and all.

Gyspy Mary

Blessed are those who can Give, without remembering

and Take with out Forgetting

Top 100 Contributor
Posts 250
MarieG10 wrote
on Nov 28, 2011 11:02 AM

I'm late and haven't been around for quite some time, but wanted to pop in and wish everyone a wonderful Thanksgiving and a very merry Christmas.  Miss you all bunches.  Marie

Top 150 Contributor
Posts 150
xXfantasyXx wrote
on Nov 22, 2012 3:48 PM

Happy Thanksgiving! I hope everyone has a wonderful day:)

And I also thank God very much for the blessings He has given me & my familySmile

xXFantasyXx

Do your best & let God do the restSmile

Top 25 Contributor
Posts 2,142
ForumModerator
Gyspy Mary wrote
on Nov 22, 2012 4:30 PM

Here we are "Happy Thanksgiving" agin this year. New Mexico, USA... We went out to eat early... Campos Resturant was a Meal for a King... and enough food to feed the entire town.. One of our favorite places to eat as well. Most Resturants closes for holidays.

This is the first year we didn't cook and have a houseful...

To one and All have a safe Holiday Season!

Gyspy Mary

Blessed are those who can Give, without remembering

and Take with out Forgetting

Not Ranked
Posts 2
IornMan wrote
on Nov 29, 2012 12:27 AM

Happy Belated Thanks Giving guys hope you guys had fun.

SEO Company UK assists you for the betterment of business perspectives. 

Top 75 Contributor
Posts 440
Ricki Ayer wrote
on Nov 29, 2012 12:42 PM

Hi Gyspy Mary - sounds like you had a good Thanksgiving.  We went out to eat for the first time as well this year.  I have been cooking Thanksgiving for the past 32 years for us and our family (not a housefull, but enough...).  This year my mother-in-law passed away the week before Thanksgiving and we were not in the mood to do much for the holiday...ended up going out with friends to Cracker Barrel and had a very nice meal with good friends.  It was just what we needed - no hassle, no fuss.

Hope everyone else had a good Thanksgiving...now we are on the slippery slope to Christmas.  I have not begun to make any of the gifts I need for people - my beading time has been taken up by making necklaces and earrings for a wedding (niece of a good friend).  Those are finally finished (6 prs of earrings and 8 necklaces) so I can start to think about Christmas present bead projects...help, I need more time (lol).

Ricki

Ayer Baubles 

Page 1 of 1 (13 items) | RSS