how to add image when you reply

This post has 6 Replies | 2 Followers rated by 1 users
Not Ranked
Posts 12
Tank1223 wrote
on Nov 17, 2011 2:55 AM

how to add image when you reply

why i can not add image when i reply other topics.

someone can help me?

thank you.Crying

Top 25 Contributor
Posts 1,951
SEllen 2 wrote
on Nov 17, 2011 6:27 PM

Tank

To add a picture... click on the film strip looking thingy at the top of the reply post page. A little box will pop up and it will have a browse button push the browse then pick where you want to get your picture from. I get my directly from my computer files. When you have the one you want push the insert button. It may take it a minute or so to load.

If you have trouble with it loading you may need to resize your photo. I think the photo size here is something like 500 pixels. I have most of mine sized to 1000 pixels and then when it loads it's too big so I just click the picture and then drag the sides to a more compatable size.

I hope I didn't confuse you more. If I did just give another shout out and maybe someone else can clear up the muddle.

Good Luck

sellen Smile

southwest Texas USA

Not Ranked
Posts 12
Tank1223 wrote
on Nov 17, 2011 7:22 PM

hi Sellen.thank you for your help.

usually it will have a image point to add image.this forum little different.thank you again.Smile

Top 25 Contributor
Posts 1,951
SEllen 2 wrote
on Nov 18, 2011 3:00 PM

Glad it worked for you. Big Smile

sellen Smile

southwest Texas USA

Not Ranked
Posts 5
on Jul 22, 2014 11:15 AM
Loved the Coronation Day pendant so much that I made 3. Already sent one away for a sweet 16 birthday but I still have 2. Loved how demential they look. The swing time earrings too, made 3 pairs, different beads and colors. Keep publishing great patterns, I love the challenge. Now I'm trying to figure out how to add a photo-
Not Ranked
Posts 5
on Jul 22, 2014 11:19 AM
Not getting the browse button option-
Top 25 Contributor
Posts 1,951
SEllen 2 wrote
on Jul 22, 2014 4:40 PM

Robbinssam2014

Don't get discouraged...sometimes we have computer gremlins that like to come and play with us. I think they are jealous of our sparklies.

Can you describe what you are getting? Maybe one of us will be able to give you better advise if we know what you are seeing.

sellen Smile

southwest Texas USA

Page 1 of 1 (7 items) | RSS