wire that I dont need would love to go to a good home......would love to do a trade of some kind

This post has 16 Replies | 1 Follower
Top 500 Contributor
Posts 35
on Oct 25, 2011 5:24 PM

I am a seed bead lover.... would love to trade for my stock of wire that i bought two years ago and never use.  i have added a couple of pictures of some of the wire i have to offer.... let me know what you think.

Top 100 Contributor
Posts 287
noodlebead wrote
on Nov 1, 2011 11:41 AM

hello can you tell me wwich gauge is it ?

Top 500 Contributor
Posts 35
on Nov 1, 2011 9:13 PM

from nh just got power back after 3 days sorry for the late reply.... give me a few and i will get a list together i know i have a bit of memory wire and 20 gauge... not sure what other gauges there are.... get right back to you

Top 500 Contributor
Posts 35
on Nov 1, 2011 9:52 PM

7 Packs of stainless steel gold plated necklace memory wire list price 2.75 a piece (12 loop 3.6 inch dia.), 4 packs of silver plated necklace memory wire 2.25 list price (12 loop 3.6 inch dia.), 2 packs of silver plated memory wire list price 6.75 (38 loop 3.6 inch dia.), 1 pack of gold plated memory wire 5.75 list price (38 loop 3.6 inch dia.), 2 packs silver plated 20 gauge 6m (19.7 ft) list price 3.95, 2 packs non-tarnish silver plated 22 gauge 10m (32.8 ft), 1 pack non tarnish silver plated 20 gauge 6m (19.7ft), 2 spools of 20 gauge copper 12 yards per spool list price 4.49, 2 spools gold 20 gauge tarnish resistant 15 yards per spool list price 4.95, 1 spool gold 20 gauge 12 yards per spool list price 4.49, 1 spool tarnish resistant silver 15 yards list price 4.95. 7 pack of 18 gauge wire different colors (1 gold, 1 silver, 1 pink, 2 black, 2 deep copper) list price 3.25, 3 packs of 16 gauge different colors (black, brass, light copper) list price 6.95, have a bunch of misc sizes in different colors ( blue, green, burgandy, pink, black, silver, brown) tags feel off so i am not sure on the sizes and how much is there.  Almost all of the wire listed has never been opened.  I do have a spool of 20 Gauge Sterling Silver but would want to make sure I get a bit for that seeing as it is so expensive to buy.  Let me know what you think and what you have to trade.  I love nymo thread, needles, delica, seed beads everything from size 15 and up.  Looking forward to hearing from you.

Sarah

total i payed about 200.00 for all the wire i have here not counting the sterling silver so it is a good amount of wire.

Top 100 Contributor
Posts 287
noodlebead wrote
on Nov 2, 2011 4:52 AM

well, i think we can make a trade .

i have a lot of seed bead 15/0, delica 11/0, cube 3mm, buggle size 1 and 3 triangle 4mm, toho one G, nylon cord ....

all is toho and miyuki.( i had a shop in the past.).

i can prepare a photo of what i think you like , and a list with what interrest me in your wire..

Top 75 Contributor
Posts 440
Ricki Ayer wrote
on Nov 2, 2011 7:08 AM

Sarah - I would be interested in some of the memory wire if no one else has claimed it.  I have seed beads I can trade - mostly size 11 and some cubes, triangles etc.  let me know and I can pull together a list of seed beads etc. for trade ( I am really bad about buying beads I already have just because I saw it and liked the color not remembering I liked the color at least one other time)!!

Thanks,

Ricki

Ayer Baubles

Top 500 Contributor
Posts 35
on Nov 2, 2011 1:03 PM

that would be great just let me know what you would like and what you have to offer.  I look forward to hearing from you.

Sarah

Top 500 Contributor
Posts 35
on Nov 2, 2011 1:05 PM

Ricki I have a lot of memory wire.... have not had any one claim it just yet.... Just let me know what you have to offer and how much you are offering in return.  Looking forward to hearing from you.

Sarah

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 3,313
ForumModerator
SCB1 wrote
on Nov 3, 2011 12:04 PM

Shara I may be interested in the sterling silver 20 gauge. What is the temper on that, soft, half hard or full hard? What would you need for that? I have seed beads in every size and most colors, you can e-mail me though this site.

Happy Beading

Happy Beading!!

Sue,

Small-town USA. 

Michigan.

Top 75 Contributor
Posts 440
Ricki Ayer wrote
on Nov 3, 2011 2:04 PM

Sarah - I'll try and check through my seed bead stash tonight and come up with a list of what I have to trade for some of your memory wire.

Thanks,

Ricki

Top 75 Contributor
Posts 440
Ricki Ayer wrote
on Nov 4, 2011 10:49 AM

Hi Sarah - well I had such good intentions to go thru my seed beads last night to come up with options to trade for some of your wire but just as we finished eating dinner - our power went out.  We had a lot of rain and  a tree limb came down on some wires and our whole street was in the dark.  Kind of hard to see colors very well by flashlight.  My husband just called about half an hour ago (11:15) that our power just came back on.  Nothing like getting ready for work by flashlight...I'm surprised my shoes match!!  New plan is to check things out over the weekend and get back with you on Monday.

Ricki

Top 75 Contributor
Posts 440
Ricki Ayer wrote
on Nov 9, 2011 8:53 AM

Sarah - I have gone through some of my diplicates and have a list of what I can offer.  I will send you an e-mail off the forum with the details of what I have and what of the memory wire you have that I would like to trade for and we can go from there.

Ricki

Top 500 Contributor
Posts 35
on Nov 9, 2011 10:39 AM

sorry for the late reply... have had a lot going on.  I am not sure exactly what it is had it for a couple of years and have not used it. 
What i could do is send it to you and see what you think it is worth and then you could send me stuff back.  It is on a spool but a smaller spool.  Let me know what you think.  If interested mail me your information and I will send it to you.  Money is tight so I would have to send it ground so it may take a couple of days to get there depending on how far you are from NH.  Look forward to hearing from you soon.

Sarah

Top 500 Contributor
Posts 35
on Nov 9, 2011 10:40 AM

I did get your message and that sounds fine with me... mail me your address and I will get the items you wanted together for you.  Talk to you soon

sarah

Top 500 Contributor
Posts 35
on Nov 9, 2011 10:43 AM

if you look at the first picture you can see the small spool of the silver I am talking about.  It is an off white color in the top right corner of the picture not sure if that helps you at all.

sarah

Page 1 of 2 (17 items) 1 2  Next > | RSS