New BeadingDaily Challenge/swap ideas?

This post has 84 Replies | 5 Followers rated by 2 users
Top 500 Contributor
Posts 57
gitksanfire wrote
on Nov 22, 2011 10:05 AM

Out of the three that are missing, you heard from one?  Did they say they were still interested?  How about sending an email that say if you don't hear from them by Monday, you are sending the pkgs out on Tuesday, regardless.  If it were me and I forgot, and then remembered after the fact, I would think "oh well, I missed out on that one."  I would still contact you and apologize.  I was reallyt looking forward to doing this swap/challenge.  It's my first one. Have there been issues like this in the past?  Just wondering.

Carolyn

Top 50 Contributor
Posts 798
brightcircle wrote
on Nov 22, 2011 11:48 AM

Yes, one out of three and still interested. I think your idea is a good one.

I've only headed one swap previously, and there was a delay but it was unavoidable.

Handmade jewelry, beaded beads and more available at my NEW location, bonanza.com/booths/BrightCircle

Top 50 Contributor
Posts 798
brightcircle wrote
on Nov 22, 2011 2:14 PM

I think though, given the amount of time, that it should be receiving by Monday, instead of hearing.

Handmade jewelry, beaded beads and more available at my NEW location, bonanza.com/booths/BrightCircle

Top 500 Contributor
Posts 57
gitksanfire wrote
on Dec 2, 2011 7:06 AM

So is this challenge still on?

Top 25 Contributor
Posts 1,315
on Dec 2, 2011 10:01 PM

I received a package of swap beads today....it was sent priority so hopefully everyone else should have theirs soon.

Christina,

Rainy Pacific Northwest, Home of The Seahawks. 

http://vintagetreasuresjewelry.blogspot.com 

Top 100 Contributor
Posts 256
blueflute wrote
on Dec 3, 2011 9:28 AM

Yeah!  Time to stalk the mailman!

Top 50 Contributor
Posts 798
brightcircle wrote
on Dec 3, 2011 10:15 AM

OH yes, the challenge is still on and I sent out the packages. I do need Cynthia's street address though. Cynthia, which one are you?

Top 100 Contributor
Posts 256
blueflute wrote
on Dec 3, 2011 10:37 AM

Sent an email

Top 75 Contributor
Posts 388
Wolfykwe wrote
on Dec 3, 2011 12:59 PM

WOOHOO!!!  I'm out of country, so it'll take a while to get mine.  

The best gift you can give anybody is to love yourself.  Gift 

Top 500 Contributor
Posts 57
gitksanfire wrote
on Dec 3, 2011 3:24 PM

Yes, but when will they be sent out?  Is this challenge still taking new participants or is it closed now?

Top 200 Contributor
Posts 105
OriginalSin wrote
on Dec 4, 2011 3:07 AM

OH.....MY....GOD.....this spammer has over 3000 posts of spam on this forum? And still around? Not yet banned? I can't BELIEVE it!

Talk about unmoderated forums....wow! This one blows me away, first time I've seen someone left free to roam and spam for all of 3000 posts.

Top 50 Contributor
Posts 780
Tia Dalma wrote
on Dec 5, 2011 4:12 PM

Oh Thank GOD that is over! I can't believe they managed to hit us with 10,000 posts in less than 24 hours! Someone earlier said that it had to be a computer program automatically writing all of those posts but that is still a crazy amount of info that someone had to write out at some point...ridiculous!

I have never seen anything like that before...that must have been hell for the people following that thread and getting 10,000 emails in the last day!

Hopefully the techies will finally think about some sort of protection against these things happening here! I have been a member of many forums where they had a waiting period between registering for the site and being allowed to post in the forum...plus your first few posts were moderated before they were posted to make sure you were a real person!

Hopefully that is over and we won't be seeing anything like that again!

Top 500 Contributor
Posts 57
gitksanfire wrote
on Dec 7, 2011 2:03 PM

ok well now, I am afraid to check the automatic email response now.  I did receive my beads, Do we have a deadline for when we are supposed to have our work done?  Thanks.

Carolyn

Top 75 Contributor
Posts 388
Wolfykwe wrote
on Dec 7, 2011 10:05 PM

So do we have pages and pages of blank pages now?  I'm not sure why it doesn't adjust the pages according to the number of posts.  I'm still waiting for my package.  I'm looking forward to seeing what's inside. Big Smile

The best gift you can give anybody is to love yourself.  Gift 

Top 100 Contributor
Posts 256
blueflute wrote
on Dec 9, 2011 9:34 PM

I got my beads today.  Thank you.  I already have some ideas.

Page 5 of 6 (85 items) « First ...  < Previous  2 3 4 5 6  Next > | RSS