New BeadingDaily Challenge/swap ideas?

This post has 84 Replies | 5 Followers rated by 2 users
Top 100 Contributor
Posts 256
blueflute wrote
on Nov 3, 2011 4:19 PM

ok bountymoon is me, just letting you know I don't go by that here.

Top 25 Contributor
Posts 1,317
on Nov 5, 2011 12:57 PM

So....

How many packages are we waiting on?

(im not impatient, I just want new beads lol)

Christina,

Rainy Pacific Northwest, Home of The Seahawks. 

http://vintagetreasuresjewelry.blogspot.com 

Top 500 Contributor
Posts 57
gitksanfire wrote
on Nov 14, 2011 2:25 PM

So, when do we get our beads?

Top 50 Contributor
Posts 798
brightcircle wrote
on Nov 15, 2011 11:01 PM

Ok, I'm waiting on three more packages to arrive. I have my kit already. Has everyone sent their packages out yet?

Handmade jewelry, beaded beads and more available at my NEW location, bonanza.com/booths/BrightCircle

Top 75 Contributor
Posts 391
Wolfykwe wrote
on Nov 16, 2011 6:52 AM

Are they aware that it's still on?  With weeks gone by with no communication, they might have simply stopped checking this thread thinking it was a no go.

The best gift you can give anybody is to love yourself.  Gift 

Top 50 Contributor
Posts 798
brightcircle wrote
on Nov 16, 2011 2:06 PM

Good point. I'll send out some emails. However, all the packages should have been send by Oct 22. The weeks that have gone by are the weeks after the date which the packages should have been sent, see what I'm saying? But some confusion and other things that life throws happen, so I'll send some emails.

Handmade jewelry, beaded beads and more available at my NEW location, bonanza.com/booths/BrightCircle

Top 75 Contributor
Posts 391
Wolfykwe wrote
on Nov 16, 2011 3:50 PM

Oh I was talking about before that.  There had been a pretty big gap there too, so that's why I was thinking maybe they'd stopped checking.  Just thought it might hurry things along.  Big Smile

Top 100 Contributor
Posts 256
blueflute wrote
on Nov 20, 2011 11:25 AM

So have/will the last 3 shown up or not?  I believe we should work with what was sent and either divvy up the extra packets from each of us, or send the extra packets back to us. I'm sure all of us would like to do this challenge before Christmas. Just my opinion.

Top 50 Contributor
Posts 798
brightcircle wrote
on Nov 20, 2011 1:16 PM

The last three are still not here. I think your idea is a good one, blue. If the others don't show up Monday, then we'll do the swap with the beads we have and extras will be returned to the appropriate parties. I'm sure we'd all like to do this by Christmas.

Top 75 Contributor
Posts 563
kareng915 wrote
on Nov 20, 2011 4:05 PM

I, too, am in favor of going ahead if you don't hear from the missing people.   Life happens, and I think we'll have to make the assumption, for whatever reason, they are no longer able to participate.

karen  ~  BeadDelirium    blog  |  artfire 

Top 25 Contributor
Posts 1,317
on Nov 20, 2011 11:54 PM

I also agree with moving foward if we don't hear from the missing people soon. I am all geared up for fall beads still (even though we have snow here now lol)

Christina,

Rainy Pacific Northwest, Home of The Seahawks. 

http://vintagetreasuresjewelry.blogspot.com 

Top 75 Contributor
Posts 391
Wolfykwe wrote
on Nov 21, 2011 12:58 AM

Throwing my hat into the ring and saying "Me too."

Top 50 Contributor
Posts 798
brightcircle wrote
on Nov 21, 2011 10:14 PM

Ok, no new packages so no more waiting. However, I did email the participants on whose packages we're waiting some days ago, so their packages may yet come in. Also,I hesitate to simply cut them out with no warning, though I may have to. I am open to alternate ideas.

Top 75 Contributor
Posts 391
Wolfykwe wrote
on Nov 21, 2011 10:19 PM

Did they respond to you?

Top 50 Contributor
Posts 798
brightcircle wrote
on Nov 22, 2011 9:52 AM

Someone did, yes. Others did not.

Page 4 of 6 (85 items) « First ...  < Previous  2 3 4 5 6  Next > | RSS