Just starting out...

This post has 4 Replies | 1 Follower
Not Ranked
Posts 7
Mkay73 wrote
on Aug 24, 2011 1:45 PM

Hi I am new to beading and this forum.. I am just beginning the pleasure of making my own jewelry. I have a few seed beads I am working with right now. Does anyone have any supplies they would be willing to give away? Any would be greatly appreciated. What a great community this place is, everyone is so friendly and kind

Top 75 Contributor
Posts 388
wmweeza wrote
on Sep 7, 2011 3:44 PM

Good luck! I spent a year building up basic supplies, so I don't have any to spare, plus I only trade with long time members.

My apologies but many people are concerned about scammers. I wish I could help. Plus I make my own beads, so I like them, but not everyone else would

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 3,258
ForumModerator
SCB1 wrote
on Sep 8, 2011 8:54 AM

OOPS! post of bad judgement. Removed by Sue (SCB1)

Happy Beading!!

Sue,

Small-town USA. 

Michigan.

Not Ranked
Posts 7
Mkay73 wrote
on Sep 8, 2011 9:26 AM

Thanks fellow beaders for responding to my post. I actually didn't even give it a thought until you mentioned about the scammers and such. My apologies completely. I will be posting some photos on some simple things that I have learned to do lately basically by teaching myself different stitches. Once again I apologize if I came across as being a scammer. I wouldnt even know how to go about doing that lol

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 3,258
ForumModerator
SCB1 wrote
on Sep 8, 2011 9:44 AM

My apologies as well, we here at beading daily would surly love to welcome and get to know you.

After I wrote that post I found where you had introduced yourself in the proper place. I tried to delete the post in its whole, but your only allowed a very short peroid of time to do so, and I had missed that.However  I have just now deleted the words in the post. Again, I am sincerely sorry that I ever posted that response. No excuse for being rude. SORRY, SORRY, SORRY!

Please do post some pictures to the "showcase" part of the forums. We would all be happy to see them, also if you have any questions about beading in any form, there are plenty here that are so willing to give out free information and help, to any the asks. 

Happy Beading

Happy Beading!!

Sue,

Small-town USA. 

Michigan.

Page 1 of 1 (5 items) | RSS