Seed beads and all supplies to give away or trade for stringing materials and tools

This post has 59 Replies | 4 Followers
Top 75 Contributor
Posts 523
on Sep 9, 2011 7:43 PM

Sue- I don't think anybody will hold it against you.  Those of us that have been around for a while know how nice and helpful you really are.

We have all jumped to conclusions at one point or another and have needed to eat crow.

Tip of the day: Crow tastes better if you smother it in gravy :-)

Happy Beading!!!!

shellie

http://creativeeclectica.blogspot.com

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 3,290
ForumModerator
SCB1 wrote
on Sep 9, 2011 8:14 PM

Thanks Shellie. I like gravy, I will try it next time. Hopefully there won't be a next time, anytime soon. Crow leaves a funny taste on your tonsils.  ;)

However I did feel it was my place to publicly and privately apologize to Marianna, now that I have done both, it still hurts me that I may have caused undo damage to a person. Hopefully Marianna can find it in her heart to do so.

Happy Beading.

Happy Beading!!

Sue,

Small-town USA. 

Michigan.

Top 75 Contributor
Posts 563
kareng915 wrote
on Sep 13, 2011 1:45 AM

hi all,

I got a note from Marianna today - she ended up in hospital longer than expected and is just now gone home.  She will go thru packages that were returned to her in the next couple days and then get everyone updated.

karen  ~  BeadDelirium    blog  |  artfire 

Top 75 Contributor
Posts 523
on Sep 13, 2011 8:18 PM

Thanks for letting us know Karen! :-)

Not Ranked
Posts 18
on Sep 14, 2011 4:48 PM

By Floradora Creations in Bead Barter

*SORRY EVERYONE..I DIDN'T REALIZE MY DAUGHTER HAD BEEN USING MY LAPTOP AND WAS STILL SIGNED IN! THIS IS WHAT I ORIGINALLY PUT IN THE THREAD, AND HAVE EDITED IT TO REFLECT THAT IT IS FROM ME AND NOT HER.

SORRY KRISTY! YOU KNOW YOUR MOM IS OLD..MY APOLOGIES!

Well hi everyone! :0)

This has turned into very public information in a short period of time, but yes, I ended up in the hospital at what turned out to be a very inopportune time, but want to make it CLEAR that I hold NO ill will or upset/hurt feelings towards Sue for what she believed to be a fraud. If I were in her place, or the place of others I have entered into a trade with, I would have felt the EXACT same way I believe. Unfortunately, my dear husband in his sweet yet annoying way, refused me access to my cell phone citing 'stress' for the first few days I was there, so I was unable to even connect with anyone to inform them of the situation. When I did get my phone back and able to sneak on during his breaks, and began to read my emails, I was very upset at the situation unfolding..but was unable to get enough of a connection to get emails sent out. I finally was able to get an email to Karen, and I believe one went through to Cat as well. Thank you to both of you for keeping everyone else updated.

As for the trade, I haven't been up to going through the boxes I have recieved, but I will probably over the weekend and at that time, come thank those that sent items. As for boxes going out, I will be shipping things out USPS on friday, and after they have been sent will send the individual participants emails with tracking numbers so they can log onto the USPS site and watch their package travel to them.

One short note on a personal level. I sent small packages and recieved verification emails from 4 people on this site that they had received their items, and was a tad off put to find not ONE of them came onto either thread regarding this trade to state that they HAD received their package from me. None of those 4 were done as a trade..just people who have limited resources to purchase supplies. I understand many people do not come on here frequently..but just needed to express my slight frustration with that. 

So, again, I thank everyone for their patience and understanding during all of this. I appreciate being a 'newbie' being given the benefit of the doubt. I do not like to think that my personal and professional integrity was being called into account, and am grateful for the opportunity to make certain that any residual thoughts of that are erased.

To quote Sue...Happy Beading!

Not Ranked
Posts 18
on Sep 14, 2011 5:08 PM

As I understand it, the people still to receive packages are as follows: Cat, Karen, Sue, Shellie, and Absynith. If you have entered into a trade with me and have not received your package and your name isn't listed here, please email me..because I am unaware of anyone else who hasn't.

Thank you.

In Peace,

Marianna

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 3,290
ForumModerator
SCB1 wrote
on Sep 14, 2011 8:59 PM

Marianna, Thanks for the update.

I am glad to finally see your face. You are in fact a very pretty lady and when you show your face it makes it feel like we really know you. Nice to put a face to our members here at beading daily.

Glad to see you are getting back to normal once again.

LOL. I fully understand your husband and his over protectiveness, I have a hubby that is the same way with me. He must really love you, to be so protective.

Happy Beading.

Happy Beading!!

Sue,

Small-town USA. 

Michigan.

Top 75 Contributor
Posts 563
kareng915 wrote
on Sep 14, 2011 11:41 PM

Thanks for keeping us informed Marianna!

Wishing you a very beady recovery!!   =)

Top 75 Contributor
Posts 523
on Sep 15, 2011 11:05 AM

It is nice to *see* you Marianna!  I'm glad that you are finally back home. I've had very short stays

in hospitals over the years and I couldn't wait to be back home each time.

It is my hope for you that you will get more time to bead and less time in the hospital. We would all love

to see your creations so hopefully you will share photos when you get the chance.

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 3,290
ForumModerator
SCB1 wrote
on Sep 23, 2011 2:09 PM

Haven't heard from Marrianna for some time again. Does anyone know what is going on? Is she back in the hospital? Last I heard from her last week was that she was going to send out the packages. Yupe, you guessed it I haven't heard another word from her in either my e-mail box or my slow mail mail box.

Marrianna, please let us know what it going on. I would like to see this matter closed once and for all.

Happy Beading 

Happy Beading!!

Sue,

Small-town USA. 

Michigan.

Top 75 Contributor
Posts 563
kareng915 wrote
on Sep 24, 2011 2:39 AM

hi Sue and others.. I just got this email from Marianna (arrived in my mailbox about 4pm MT... but I was out all evening):

Karen, I was back in the hospital but am home again now. My dh sent out the packages yesterday..sorry for the delay. Post office said 3-5 days for delivery for US, 7-10 for Canada. Please let the others know.. I am 'sneaking', and my doctor told my husband no laptop so I cant email everyone. I will hae my daughter email you the tracking numbers for everyones packages tonight or tomorrow morning. Can you please send them to the others?
If I hear anything more, I will keep you posted!!   If anyone receives a package from Marianna, can you please let us know?

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 3,290
ForumModerator
SCB1 wrote
on Sep 24, 2011 12:34 PM

Thank you Karen.

I also received an e-mail from her late last night. I think she sent it about 6pm. I also didn't get oit till later in the night, because I was at work here till about 6pm and didn't open my mail till after dinner and all that was cleared up.

I don't get my e-mail here at work, because we share a computer, besides, I just don't have time to read and answer my e-mail when I am at work. 

I am glad she e-mailed me and I wished her well. As I said before just let me know what is going on, I am very understanding, knowing that things happen that you don't plan on, it's just a way of life.

So again thank you for passing on her message.

Happy Beading!!

Happy Beading!!

Sue,

Small-town USA. 

Michigan.

Top 75 Contributor
Posts 563
kareng915 wrote
on Oct 7, 2011 5:48 AM

Just curious... has anyone received a package or notice from Marianna?  I haven't.

Top 500 Contributor
Posts 77
absynith wrote
on Oct 7, 2011 8:21 AM

No.  Nothing at all.

Marla

Top 75 Contributor
Posts 523
on Oct 7, 2011 12:53 PM

No, I haven't heard anything at all. She did state in her original post that she was no longer in remission and in the beginning was in the hospital twice. I'm assuming things are way worse than she thought they were going to be and I'm hoping the worst of the worst hasn't happened.

As far as I'm concerned...it's just beads.....the only thing I lost out on was the shipping fees (the beads were in my purge bin) but what's $10 bucks.

I can't fault her for wanting to maintain some sort of normalcy in her life while dealing with an illness. We might eventually get beads, we might not. It is what it is.

Happy beading everyone!

shellie

Page 3 of 4 (60 items) < Previous  1 2 3 4  Next > | RSS