Seed beads and all supplies to give away or trade for stringing materials and tools

This post has 59 Replies | 4 Followers
Not Ranked
Posts 18
on Aug 27, 2011 11:40 PM

Packages sent!

Top 50 Contributor
Posts 569
Beadiecat wrote
on Aug 28, 2011 2:55 PM

I'll let you know when I get it.  It's fun being excited to go to the mailbox every day!

Cat

The Cat's Meow Blog

My RebelMouse page and Etsy shop

Not Ranked
Posts 18
on Aug 28, 2011 4:08 PM

Hi Cat! I looked up the tracking number for your package and sent you an  email telling you where it is right now..lol. Didnt want to post it in here because of privacy issues with your addy. :0)

This is so much fun! I get to have the things I cant use anymore go to people who want and appreciate them, which makes me feel good...and I get fun things in turn to play with and learn! It's wonderful!

Top 500 Contributor
Posts 77
absynith wrote
on Aug 29, 2011 2:58 PM

Hi there!  Just an check to make sure that you received the items today that I sent you.  Please let me know if you did.

Marla

Not Ranked
Posts 3
jeriluvt wrote
on Aug 30, 2011 6:57 PM

Hi Marianna! I'm new to beading and I just signed up on this site. I was wondering if you have any seed beads left?? I have quite a few 10mm-22mm glass beads (all different kinds) that I can trade for seed beads if you have some left :)

Not Ranked
Posts 7
Mkay73 wrote
on Aug 31, 2011 11:21 AM

Hi. I am new to beading and jewelry making and was wondering if you still had any supplies left to give away? I am looking for anything that anyone may be willing to get rid of. Thanks

Top 500 Contributor
Posts 77
absynith wrote
on Sep 1, 2011 9:30 PM

Has anyone heard from Marianna or received a package from her?  Is she back in the hospital?

Thanks!

Marla

http://spiceboxdesigns.blogspot.com/

Not Ranked
Posts 18
on Sep 2, 2011 8:17 AM

Marla, i'm here! Sorry..was out of town with the hubby for a church retreat. Just now getting back into the swing of things.

I need a sound off ladies. I have only heard from two of the five people I sent packages to the first round..well, that my roomie did, that they have recieved theirs. If you have and haven't emaled me, please either post in here or let me know! Thanks.

Round two set of packages went out already...and I have heard back from two of the six that packages were recieved. Ladies..if you have gotten yours and haven't emailed me, please do or post in here. ALL these were sent signed receipt requested, so someone has to sign for it.

I have packaged all the remaining seed beads and supplies and shipped them to someone who is doing good work for her community with them, so I have none left other than my personal stash. Sorry :0(

I did come home to a package waiting from Marla! I haven't had a chance to open it yet, but how fun! I will post pictures later tonight after I get home and have time to open it and play! (Thanks Marla!)

Top 75 Contributor
Posts 525
on Sep 2, 2011 11:09 AM

Hi Marianna-not sure when you sent my box of goodies out but I have not received them yet. I've even looked around my house to see if one of the mailmen (we have 3 different ones) might have done something weird with it. I've also questioned my children who collect the mail when I'm not home.

shellie :-)

http://creativeeclectica.blogspot.com

Top 50 Contributor
Posts 569
Beadiecat wrote
on Sep 2, 2011 2:10 PM

Shellie, I haven't got mine yet either, so don't feel bad.  I've been in touch with Marianna, and we're both eagerly waiting for them to arrive!

Cat

The Cat's Meow Blog

My RebelMouse page and Etsy shop

Top 75 Contributor
Posts 563
kareng915 wrote
on Sep 3, 2011 4:51 AM

hi Marianna, 

Hope you enjoyed your time away!   With any luck, you should be getting a package from me next week.  I'm still stalking the mailman... I wonder if he just thinks I like him??!!  lol

karen  ~  BeadDelirium    blog  |  artfire 

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 3,296
ForumModerator
SCB1 wrote
on Sep 3, 2011 4:17 PM

Hi Marianna,

I also am still waiting to receive the package you mailed last Saturday. I am sure you have already received the one I mailed out to you. They told me it would be in your hands in 3 to 4 days. Has it arrived yet? I do hope you enjoy your items.

Happy Beading

Happy Beading!!

Sue,

Small-town USA. 

Michigan.

Top 500 Contributor
Posts 77
absynith wrote
on Sep 7, 2011 8:40 AM

I am also still waiting for my package.  My mailman is beginning to think I am nuts as well.  I hate to say this but I am beginning to think it is just not ever going to show up :(

Marla

http://spiceboxdesigns.blogspot.com/

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 3,296
ForumModerator
SCB1 wrote
on Sep 7, 2011 10:12 AM

Attention, anyone contracting with Marianna to make a trade for seed beads, and not receiving them, Please contact me through this sites e-mail service. I plan on making a formal complaint with the USPS as to a possible fraud. It has been 8 working days since she claims she mailed out packages to us. Unless it is coming on a Camel from China, we should have received it in 4 days time. I didn't count Sundays or Labor Day. She said in a e-mail that she mailed it on Saturday 8/27.

For those that are reading this and think I am jumping the gun, I have been in contact with a couple other gals that have also sent packages and they also are still waiting for the promised package. As far as I am aware no one has been on the  receiving endof this deal.

I want to be fair, so if you made a deal with Marianna and have received your package I  also would like to hear from you. If there are a few that have received their package I will wait another week for my package.

Thanks, Happy Beading

Happy Beading!!

Sue,

Small-town USA. 

Michigan.

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 3,296
ForumModerator
SCB1 wrote
on Sep 9, 2011 7:15 PM

I received word through Karen today, that Marianna is in the hospital and regrets the fact that the packages have not made it to us yet. She says as soon as she is released from the hospital she will check on their whereabouts. Thank you again Karen for passing this message onto me.

I must say that I am sorry for having jumped to conclusions, and I am an understanding person and I will wait patiently for my package to arrive after Marianna gets out of the hospital.

Again I must eat crow and apologize to Marianna, and I hope she has a speedy recovery.  I will also send Marianna an e-mail and apologize to Marianna. I am almost getting used to eating crow.

Happy Beading!!

Happy Beading!!

Sue,

Small-town USA. 

Michigan.

Page 2 of 4 (60 items) < Previous  1 2 3 4  Next > | RSS