Hello to you all from Holland

This post has 3 Replies | 3 Followers
Not Ranked
Posts 8
Creahandje wrote
on Aug 12, 2011 4:09 AM

Hello, I want to introduce myself on this forum

I'm a dutch 42 year young girl, mother of 2 sons (11 and 16) and love beading. I started with big beads 6 years ago I think but now I bead mostly with the little seedbeads, especially miyuki, they are very addictive!

Since 5 years i have my own webshop maybe you want to take a look at it to see my creations; www,creahandjes.nl

I'm here to get new ideas and learn new things.

Hopefully is my english (american) good enough to understand. When I,m more on the forum I get more used to write in another language.

Top 100 Contributor
Posts 360
Beading_Sue wrote
on Aug 12, 2011 1:16 PM

Welcome to the forum!  Glad you found your way here..  I'm addicted to seed beads, too.  Funny how something so small can be so addictive.  Looking forward to seeing some of your work.

Top 75 Contributor
Posts 388
Wolfykwe wrote
on Aug 12, 2011 4:26 PM

Welcome!  Your english is just fine!  I saw your site, you have some very nice work.  I'm happy to meet you!

The best gift you can give anybody is to love yourself.  Gift 

Not Ranked
Posts 3
on Aug 13, 2011 9:41 AM

Hi Creahandje,

I am Dutch to, my name is Elizabeth. I have the same idea that my english is not good enough, but I do think that we do pretty good.

It is great that you can work with those itsy pitsy beads, I wish I could, but my eyesight will not lett me. I am into beading, but into bigger beads and I try to do metal work, my own designs etc. I have not placed anything on a blog or website. But me I ask you, are you still living in Holland, since the last letters instead of .com is .nl? I be going to Holland in September for an anniversery, so ik ben benieuwd wat er er allemaal veranderd is. For the ones who do not speak dutch, I was only saying that I am wondering what has changed over there in Holland.

Good luck to you and hope to speak with you soon.

Elizabeth

Page 1 of 1 (4 items) | RSS