Interweave Web Site

This post has 5 Replies | 0 Followers
Top 75 Contributor
Posts 410
KristieJ3 wrote
on Jul 6, 2011 4:20 PM

Hello all,

I'm not sure this is the right forum but I'm really hoping that someone can help me! Big Smile

I ordered some books from Interweave several weeks ago (their HURT sale that was pretty awesome) and I thought that I would have gotten the books before I moved. I moved last week, and still haven't gotten the books though. I did make sure to put in a change of address through the USPS and other places I order from.

My books haven't arrived yet though, and so I tried to track them on the Interweave website. Only it would not let me, the USPS site says that my tracking number is wrong (I'm thinking a typo in the number I was given maybe?). SO, I tried to send the Interweave customer service a message - on their 'contact us' service to see if they could track the package. The website wouldn't let me send the message though, it kept telling me that I was giving an invalid email address (I tried both of my email address several times).

I think that I may have been cursed with bad luck with the USPS lately, lol, they accidentally nearly shredded a check sent to the utility company last month!

My phone service is nearly nonexistent in my new neighborhood and I have no idea how to contact Interweave now... any suggestions?

Top 50 Contributor
Posts 781
Tia Dalma wrote
on Jul 6, 2011 5:27 PM

Hi Kristie,

I know how you feel! Anything I have ever bought from Interweave, even my subscription to  Beadwork has taken forever to arrive! Media mail is quicker most of the time! So I usually just buy their publications on ebay and etsy...cheaper and faster!

But I have emailed with someone in their subscriptions office before...but I doubt that is who you would need to contact since the email address is specific to Beadwork.

Can you reply to the original order confirmation email? This way it would have all of your info included and they might be able to track your order for you! It's possible that the tracking number is not showing correct info because of your change of address forms...

Or is there anyone who has a landline phone you could use to call them? Maybe even a library or post office would let you use a real phone!

I'm sorry this is happening...I know how much I anticipate new books, beads, magazines and other packages in the mail...I wish I had more helpful info for you!

But, maybe someone from Interweave will see your post here and contact you!

Top 75 Contributor
Posts 410
KristieJ3 wrote
on Jul 7, 2011 12:46 PM

Hi Tia!

I'm kind of happy that you mentioned your orders taking forever to arrive, maybe that's the case with mine? I order a lot off the internet and most of the time whatever I order ships pretty quickly, even though I never pay extra for express of anything, lol. Perhaps I'm just spoiled?? Big Smile

I think I'll wait another week then try using a land line at my g'parents house...

Top 150 Contributor
Posts 153
kdworak wrote
on Jul 7, 2011 2:13 PM

I ordered books from the hurt book sale too, I just got them late last week.  I remember on the original email they said it could take longer than normal to get them since they usually see so many orders from the sale.  I have emailed customer service on other things and gotten a pretty fast response, you could try that like Tia suggested.  Good luck!

Kim

Wisconsin

Not Ranked
Posts 10
ForumModerator
tiffwarble wrote
on Jul 7, 2011 3:42 PM

Hi Kristie,

I am sorry to hear of your frustrations, I absolutely know what that feels like. I suggest forwarding your confirmation email and tracking number to customer service here: custserv@interweave.com, and just let them know what has been going on. They can get pretty backed up during the sales, but they should be able to help you.

Best of luck!

Tiffany

Top 75 Contributor
Posts 410
KristieJ3 wrote
on Jul 7, 2011 4:45 PM

Thank you Tiffany, I will do so!

Page 1 of 1 (6 items) | RSS