Subscriber Bonus

This post has 30 Replies | 6 Followers rated by 4 users
Not Ranked
Posts 1
KarinM@17 wrote
on May 10, 2011 1:58 PM

I'm very sorry to ask this question again, but pls. is there someone out there to help me finding the way to download the extra Bonus?

I'm a subscriber from Germany and the link standing at the Beadwork magazine doesn't work for me. I would much appreciate if someone can lead me the way.

Thanks in advance.

Karin

Not Ranked
Posts 3
SuzieJames wrote
on May 19, 2011 7:25 PM

Hi Karin  I have the same issue in Australia every time I get a new issue of the magazine and try to get the bonus I get duck shoved to face book or some other unrelated web site, I am starting to wonder if there is any real advantage to being a subscriber when you cant get the bonus, this is the third time this has happened and am starting to get annoyed.

Maybe they should send a email out to the subscribers with the link, now that would be an advantage.

If there is anyone that can give us the link for the bonus would be much appreciated.

Cheers Suzie

Top 50 Contributor
Posts 780
Tia Dalma wrote
on May 19, 2011 10:29 PM

Edited to remove link. Sorry! 

Not Ranked
Posts 14
GemIam wrote
on May 21, 2011 10:04 PM

I can access the current bonus, but unable to find any of the back issues.

Says they are available for 4-6 months, ie. Jun-July 2011 is good thru Nov 2011.

Where are the older ones?  Thanks.

Top 50 Contributor
Posts 780
Tia Dalma wrote
on May 21, 2011 10:08 PM

Edited to remove link! Sorry!

Not Ranked
Posts 2
KAM214 wrote
on Jun 30, 2011 10:15 AM

I just got my Aug.-Sept issue, and the web address for the 10 additional projects does NOT work.  Does anyone know how to get those projects?

Not Ranked
Posts 2
MardiT2 wrote
on Jul 4, 2011 4:42 PM

Tia,

Thank you so much for the past links, they were extremely helpful.  I id not have the Feb/March download.  Thanks again.

Top 500 Contributor
Posts 80
Nancy P3 wrote
on Jul 5, 2011 4:55 AM

There is a web address on the cover.  It worked for me to be able to download the Aug/Sept bonus section.

Nancy

Top 500 Contributor
Posts 52
sammy jo wrote
on Jul 6, 2011 10:19 AM

One of my posts about this subject got the attention of someone from the magazine,but what they said wasn't helpful because it's the same thing I tried to do! It would be very helpful if they would e-mail the link to subscribers but I'm not sure that would help me. When I try to sign into their website it doesn't work. Maybe my computer is screwy.

Top 50 Contributor
Posts 780
Tia Dalma wrote
on Jul 9, 2011 4:32 PM

I just got my August/September issue of Beadwork today (yay) and I typed in the URL listed on page 4 where it says Subscriber Bonus and it took me straight to the page with the red button that says "Download my bonus pages"...and that button takes you to the download! It worked perfectly on my first try!

If it is still not working for some of you then try typing in the URL exactly as it is written in the magazine...there are no www's or http's in the URL. If you type it in exactly as it is written it should take you to the bonus download page...(which is a different URL from the one that you type in)

If you can sign in to the forum, and post in the threads, then you are signed in. I never have to sign in...the site always remembers me. So if you are a member of Beading Daily and you are a subscriber of Beadwork Magazine, then there is no reason why this URL will not work!

Top 500 Contributor
Posts 52
sammy jo wrote
on Jul 9, 2011 9:14 PM

Still not working!

Not Ranked
Posts 2
MarianP wrote
on Jul 11, 2011 1:45 PM

I tried and it's not working and it happens every time with each issue. It's like they just don't care.

Top 50 Contributor
Posts 780
Tia Dalma wrote
on Jul 11, 2011 11:07 PM

I know that I personally have posted some of the links for people in the past, but after thinking about it, and seeing what other members have to say about it, I don't think we should be posting these links in a public forum like this.

I was under the assumption that you had to be a subscriber to be able to download from those links...but apparently that is not the case...anyone can download these files from those links, and in my opinion, that is not cool.

We pay for our subscriptions so we are allowed to download the bonus material. The people who buy the Super Beadwork off the rack pay a lot of money for all of that extra material.

By allowing the subscribers to download these extras they do not have to print all of this in every single issue! It helps them save money with publishing expenses, and I am all about helping people save money, especially if it helps keep Beadwork in print!

And this is copyrighted information too. I do not want to be responsible for non subscribers having access to this material. This could potentially put Interweave Press in a compromising position...and then what?

If you are a subscriber I know that the Beadwork Editors and Interweave Press staff will want to help you access these files. They are all very helpful people. But they do not always read every post here. So email them. Let them know you are still having problems finding these extra pages!

There is contact info for the Beadwork Editors and Interweave Press Customer Service all over this website and in these forums, just email them! I know they will help you!

And check your computer settings...maybe your security settings are blocking pop ups or something!

Top 75 Contributor
Posts 538
Emma.J wrote
on Jul 13, 2011 9:06 PM

Hey guys,

I live in Australia and I haven't had any problems with mine.. I just open my magazine and get the url and type that directly into the Address box (in fact, I did one this morning Smile)

I've never been taken to a different page or wrong site.. the only time that it has is when I haven't been automatically signed into my account and I just need to type in my logon.

Emma
xXx

Not Ranked
Posts 1
dolfngirls3 wrote
on Jul 18, 2011 1:48 PM

If you find it, PLEASE let us know!  I get so frustrated with this...every month the "free" downloads are so hard to find.  Is there benefit to being a subscriber?

Page 1 of 3 (31 items) 1 2 3  Next > | RSS