Review of Beautiful Beaded Rings by Meriem Varone

This post has 0 Replies | 0 Followers
Top 100 Contributor
Posts 348
Chibabies6 wrote
on Apr 23, 2011 10:24 AM

If you like to make rings this is a wonderfully full collection of designs. Some are quite simple and many are very intricate. All are rated by difficulty.

I like the variety of shapes and designs throughout this book. The finished pieces are highlighted wiht beautiful full color pictures in multiple color choices and from multiple angles. With so many designs there are certainly things here you will not find elsewhere. The designs showcase a variety of styles and techniques.

You should be aware that many of the disigns in this book require some wire work as well. Some designs do have written instructs but the simply ones only give you a diagrahm showing the thread/bead pattern to work with. There for this is not a beginner book. You will need to know how to read a diagrahm with or without written directions and the author often assumes you know the basics of beadweaving.

I purchased this book partially to make rings and partially to get some designs to make pendants and bracelet focal pieces and am very pleased with it.

* I'm copying over my beading book reviews from 'book selling' sites.. Smile

Michelle K.

Follow my As They Grow project..  weekly pictures of my 3 chihuahuas from birth to age 1.

http://chibeads.shutterfly.com/

Page 1 of 1 (1 items) | RSS