Entry Questions

This post has 4 Replies | 0 Followers
Top 10 Contributor
Posts 2,815
ForumModerator
Sheila H wrote
on Jul 13, 2008 8:54 AM

I was thinking of entering the Strining Challenge Black & White. So basically, I make the piece and take a photo. I enter that photo and if I win then it is published in the magazine.

Do I need to submit instructions at some point? Is that piece still mine so that I can sell it at a later time? What all do I need to remember like the specific beads, where I bought them, cost?

Sorry for all the questions, but I have never entered before. Right now I have about 10 projects going so I want to know if I need to keep those beads separate so I have all the required info later.

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 2,260
Billy Z wrote
on Jul 13, 2008 9:32 AM

I am working on a piece that I want to enter as well. I've never wrote down anything and every piece is a bit different even if I make the same piece for several different people. I'd like to know the answers to some of these questions as well. *grinz sheepishly* Thanks.

Billy ;o)

I yam wut I yam and dats all wut I yam. ~Popeye~

Dragonfly Jewelry Designs - ArtFire Artisan Studio

Top 500 Contributor
Posts 29
Editor
ForumModerator
DanielleF@9 wrote
on Jul 15, 2008 1:13 PM

Hi Sheila,

The Stringing challenge is very low maintenance! We do NOT need you to send in the piece--it is yours to keep. You do NOT need to write intructions.  You do NOT need to send us a note about what beads were used (unless you're a winner, in which case we'll email you to ask for a very brief description of the materials used). All you need to do is send in a picture of your contest entry!

Good luck!

Danielle Fox, editor of STRINGING

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 2,815
ForumModerator
Sheila H wrote
on Jul 15, 2008 5:05 PM

Thanks for the information! I have seen some where you have to be very detailed and I think that stopped me from entering. So this will be my first!

Top 500 Contributor
Posts 57
RomaJane wrote
on Jul 28, 2008 8:13 PM

Hi Danielle

I would like to add a question if you don't mind, on the winter challenge "Black and White" contest, does this mean that the entry's must be black and white?

Thanks

Roma

Page 1 of 1 (5 items) | RSS