July 4th - Thank you!

This post has 2 Replies | 0 Followers
Top 10 Contributor
Posts 2,815
ForumModerator
Sheila H wrote
on Jul 4, 2008 6:05 AM

I just wanted to take a moment to thank the American Military and their families. The dedication, committment and sacrifices are many. Not only by them but also their families. My husband did four years in the Marine Corp ( Semper Fi ) so this is something that we do understand and appreciate.

If you were or are an American service member or a family member at home or abroad, my family thanks you for your service. Know that your service is appreciated by those that understand the price of our liberties and freedom.

Be safe and hurry home! Happy July 4th! Thank you!

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 3,328
ForumModerator
SCB1 wrote
on Jul 4, 2008 11:05 AM

I stand to second that and to salute our military as well.

My hubby is a 23 year active duty vet. So we know first hand what it takes for the freedoms we enjoy in this wonderful country. I not only thank  the member of the military but I thank their whole family from Mom and Dad to siblings to aunts, uncles, grandparents and wives husbands and children. I know what it means to say my love one is on duty in a war zone. I too THANK YOU!!!!!!

Sue

Happy Beading!!

Sue,

Small-town USA. 

Michigan.

wrote
on Jul 4, 2008 2:14 PM

Me too!

My hubby just had his 19th anniversary in the Air Force on Flag Day.  Only 3 more years and he can fulfill his lifelong dream of being a greeter at WalMart Stick out tongue.

Seriously, he and all the folks he works with do a really great job, and I support them all the way.  Happy 4th to all!

Jeni

Page 1 of 1 (3 items) | RSS