Introducing becab's jewellery :)

This post has 7 Replies | 4 Followers
Not Ranked
Posts 11
becab wrote
on Mar 24, 2011 4:20 AM

I thought I'd start by showing you some of the bits and pieces I've done so far - they're not the most advanced jewellery items but they're fun and easy and I've been selling enough to cover my costs so I'm happy! Always looking to advance though, that's why I've joined this forum :D. I'm not really sure what my "style" is - stringing, wire, a bit of everything really! Here's a collage of some of the pieces I've made.

The rose necklace (top left) and swallow necklace (bottom left) are the most popular items I make (I sell through facebook at the moment), but as you can tell I like my glass pearls too!

I'd love feedback or comments, especially if anyone has any more ideas for me!

Becca

Top 50 Contributor
Posts 644
untmom2003 wrote
on Mar 24, 2011 6:05 AM

everything you show here is quite beautiful!! I have done mostly stringing for almost a year, but am just getting into the stitching. Have tried Right Angle Weave and Flat Spiral stitch so far. May try Peyote today, but I'm just not sure I like that look. May try small with some earrings! Best of luck on your projects and this forum is wonderful!

Top 150 Contributor
Posts 158
on Mar 24, 2011 8:21 AM

Becca, all your pieces are lovely. I especially love the robins nest. What a unique idea! Cathy

http://www.etsy.com/shop/cathylikestocraft

Top 25 Contributor
Posts 1,486
Lody wrote
on Mar 24, 2011 2:45 PM

Those are all lovely Becca! I'm not surprise at all why those 2 are your best-sellers! The rose necklace is elegant - I'd wear that on a spacial occasion and church... while the robin's nest is perfect for my everyday tee & jeans.:)

Thanks for sharing your lovely work and welcome to the forum! You're on the right place, BD is full of talented, caring and helping members - if you'll stick around, you'll know that for sure.:)

Top 100 Contributor
Posts 360
Beading_Sue wrote
on Mar 24, 2011 3:14 PM

Becca,

Your work is beautiful. I particularly like the necklace just below the top right hand corner.

Sue

Top 75 Contributor
Posts 531
on Mar 24, 2011 3:25 PM

Really Beautiful pieces Becca!

the cupcake Earrings are really cute and the bottom left necklace,the swallow necklace is gorgeous! 

Great Work Becca!

Looking forward to seeing more of your pieces!

Angela

Top 50 Contributor
Posts 672
beadorigami wrote
on Mar 24, 2011 9:29 PM

Nice collection of jewelry! It looks like you're well on your way to developing your own style already. Thanks for sharing and welcome to the forum!

Cindy ~ Bead Origami

Website ~ Blog ~ Facebook ~ Etsy

Not Ranked
Posts 6
on Jun 17, 2013 1:37 AM

This is no doubt amazingly beautiful collection, though I also love making jewellery, but it seems I need to to more hard work...!!!!!!! Wink

Page 1 of 1 (8 items) | RSS