Children?

This post has 20 Replies | 4 Followers
Top 75 Contributor
Posts 531
on Mar 16, 2011 6:32 PM

In an effort to get to know everyone better,How many of you have babies/children?

I just gave Birth To my Beautiful Daughter Ava Victoria on September 23,2010(Which Was my Birthday!Big Smile)

Iam a first time Mommy and I love it! I couldnt of asked for more.

Here is our Beauty:

Top 500 Contributor
Posts 78
on Mar 16, 2011 7:21 PM

Sweet photo!!!

I have one son - He's my whole world!!!!

http://tidetogether.creatingwithcompassion.com

www.etsy.com/shop/TideTogether

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 5,471
ForumModerator
JSmaz wrote
on Mar 19, 2011 8:41 AM

I have 1 son who just turned 4.  He can be a handful sometimes but he's a pretty good kid for the most part.  You can't exactly tell from this pic but the snow he's standing on is about 3-4 feet high compared to the grass. :)

Jeni

Oklahoma City

ArtFire Studio & blog  |  Gallery 

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 3,307
ForumModerator
SCB1 wrote
on Mar 19, 2011 8:45 AM

Jeni he looks just like you. So cute. My great grandson also just turned 4 the first of this month. I would show pictures of my children, but they are old and it would just confirm that I am older than dirt. LOL

Happy Beading!!

Sue,

Small-town USA. 

Michigan.

Top 150 Contributor
Posts 153
Cheryl Bush wrote
on Mar 19, 2011 9:38 AM

I have five children--3 girls, 2 boys. So far I have 18 grandchildren= 9 boys, 7-girls, and expecting another boy in 8/2011 and last but not the least of them 1-great granddaughter. And there is a boy that has taken us on as his grandparents. Go figure? So I usually count him. So that is 19 grand children. Yep ...thats a lot of birthday and christmas gifts to buy. But everyone of them know that I think they are SPECIAL.

Top 200 Contributor
Posts 138
larissa@4 wrote
on Mar 19, 2011 1:43 PM

My younger son Nickolay(23 years old)

A wise man hears one word and understands two.

Top 50 Contributor
Posts 588
NicoleT24 wrote
on Mar 23, 2011 8:01 AM

I have just one kiddo, Alexandra, she's almost 24. I took this picture of her when we were in Italy last summer. I think that's Sorrento in the background. LOL. I'm so proud of her. Last October she bought her first home, then two months ago landed her dream job with a Korean software company designing and programing maps and stories for computer role playing games. She's my superstar and my little geekette, I want to be just like her when I grow up! :) 

Top 25 Contributor
Posts 1,833
KipperCat wrote
on Mar 26, 2011 4:47 PM

I love seeing all the pics.  No kids here. My MIL used to tell everyone she had wonderful grandcats.

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 3,750
Kokopelli wrote
on Mar 27, 2011 4:38 AM

No kids over here, too, but great pictures of your kids. Does being an aunt count? Big Smile

Not Ranked
Posts 22
on Mar 28, 2011 11:03 PM

I have one son right now He just turned 3 in feb. he a altough i think those terrible 3's are setting in a bit, lol. but i just love him to bits! he great kid, we also have 3 dogs and 2 cats, and one horse, (our horse is my profile pic) ;) 

my baby, Montana:)

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 2,884
LoisB@23 wrote
on Mar 29, 2011 1:45 AM

*L* Well, I've got 2-- one human son (born on the 3rd of Sept 2010) and one feathered.... a little green cheeked conure. The bird LOVES to "help" me bead, stealing my beads, destroying the  baggies, opening the links... and well, my little munchkin is adorable, but a very challenging and high needs character. someday he'll outgrow our issues and i'll sleep again!

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 3,307
ForumModerator
SCB1 wrote
on Mar 30, 2011 1:08 PM

Your son is such a cutie, I love those big blue eyes. Some day he will be a chick magnet, if he isn't already.

Happy Beading!!

Sue,

Small-town USA. 

Michigan.

Not Ranked
Posts 3
sabrilou wrote
on Mar 30, 2011 1:20 PM

I have three boys but I don't know how to put their photo in the forum they are the meaning of beauty for me in this world

Top 75 Contributor
Posts 526
on Mar 30, 2011 5:42 PM

sabrilou-- to insert a photo in your message click on the film reel icon in the menu above the the comment window. this will allow you to pick a photo from your pc. you can adjust the size of the photo too.

http://creativeeclectica.blogspot.com

Page 1 of 2 (21 items) 1 2  Next > | RSS