Index for projects/articles

This post has 3 Replies | 1 Follower
Top 25 Contributor
Posts 1,830
KipperCat wrote
on Mar 6, 2011 10:55 AM

Is there an index somewhere for all the issues of Step by Step Beads?  I'm looking for a project that I think was called Peyote Squares necklace, and I think came out in sometime in 2009.

Not Ranked
Posts 9
CathiT wrote
on Sep 24, 2011 1:57 AM

Hi KipperCat,

I had a Super Simple Peyote Squares necklace published in Step by Step beads awhile back.  I'm away on vacation this week, but when I return back home, I'll check back with you.  If you're still interested, I'll send you a copy of the pattern. It's so simple to make, and you can vary the pattern to your liking,  adding strung segments or focal beads in-between.    In the next couple of days I'll go though my travel drive and also a huge stash of beaded projects I have with me.  If it's among them, I'll scan it and send you the pic to see if its what you're looking for.

Cathi Tessier

lingeringbead@yahoo.com

Top 25 Contributor
Posts 1,830
KipperCat wrote
on Sep 24, 2011 4:23 AM

Hi Cathi,

I eventually found my copy off the magazine, but I sure appreciate the offer. Smile

Not Ranked
Posts 9
CathiT wrote
on Sep 24, 2011 10:39 AM

Hi again,

I was just about to email you to say that I have one with me, and if you wanted I would email it .  But, no worries, glad you found it.  I continue to teach it as it's such a simple way for a beginner to get comfortable with peyote, over and over, in small segments.

Cathi

Page 1 of 1 (4 items) | RSS