Dear Folks, sorry I haven't written lately....

This post has 47 Replies | 2 Followers
Top 10 Contributor
Posts 3,742
Kokopelli wrote
on Feb 15, 2011 12:37 PM

Pam, I cross my fingers for you and that everything will go well with the surgery.

Top 25 Contributor
Posts 1,486
Lody wrote
on Feb 15, 2011 6:16 PM

Thoughts and prayers are on their way for your surgery Pam. I hope it will be successful so all of us can do the happy dance.:)

Top 75 Contributor
Posts 411
Memoosim wrote
on Feb 15, 2011 7:47 PM

Hopefully this surgery will do it.  Sending prayers and positive energy as always.

Cherie

Dance.  Even if you're the only one who hears the music. 

Top 75 Contributor
Posts 520
on Feb 15, 2011 8:31 PM

Hey Billy and Pam,

I'm praying the cold weather will warm up for you so that you will feel far fewer aches and pains Billy and that Pam's surgery is a great success.  Try to keep warm! Looking forward to ya'll being active in the forums again. It's been real quiet around here lately....

Blessings!

shellie

http://creativeeclectica.blogspot.com

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 2,260
Billy Z wrote
on Mar 6, 2011 4:10 AM

Thanks so much everyone.

I have been having a really rough time of it lately, but warm weather is on the way. Now if it would just stop raining. *laughz*

Pam is scheduled for surgery tomorrow morning(the 7th) at 10:10 and hopefully it won't take but a couple of hours. I am going to stay with her at the hospital. Hopefully this will fix her leg to at least where she can walk without those damnable crutches. That's the goal anyway.

Thanks again for the thoughts, prayers, and well wishes. We really appreciate them.

Billy ;o)

I yam wut I yam and dats all wut I yam. ~Popeye~

Dragonfly Jewelry Designs - ArtFire Artisan Studio

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 2,815
ForumModerator
Sheila H wrote
on Mar 6, 2011 10:03 AM

Billy - Thanks for the update! I will be thinking of both of you tomorrow, sending positive healing thoughts your & Pam's direction. Post as soon as you can with an update please.

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 5,471
ForumModerator
JSmaz wrote
on Mar 6, 2011 8:33 PM

Hugs & speedy healing thoughts from me too!  I do think about you two frequently and I hope you're ok.

Jeni

Oklahoma City

ArtFire Studio & blog  |  Gallery 

Top 25 Contributor
Posts 1,951
SEllen 2 wrote
on Mar 7, 2011 11:56 AM

Just wanted to say I've been thinking & praying for you both today.

Hope Pam's surgery has gone well & that you both will be feeling better soon.

Hugs to you both.

sellen Smile

southwest Texas USA

Top 25 Contributor
Posts 1,711
cbreul wrote
on Mar 8, 2011 12:09 PM

Done. Sending good thoughts to both of you! Hope all is well.

Top 25 Contributor
Posts 1,877
MelindaB@14 wrote
on Mar 8, 2011 5:13 PM

Well I hope that Pam's surgery went well & we are praying for you both.

MelindaB ~ Juneau, Alaska USA

When you dream ... what are you wearing?

Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass... it's about Learning to Dance in the rain!

Authors UNKNOWNEmbarrassed

Top 25 Contributor
Posts 1,825
KipperCat wrote
on Mar 8, 2011 5:18 PM

Hugs to you both

Top 75 Contributor
Posts 546
CryssT wrote
on Mar 8, 2011 5:57 PM

Hope the surgery went well and hope that both of you are feeling better.

Top 25 Contributor
Posts 2,142
ForumModerator
Gyspy Mary wrote
on Mar 9, 2011 10:16 PM

Thanks for the update. and sending hugs, and Prayers and Good thoughts and lots of MOJO.

mary

Gyspy Mary

Blessed are those who can Give, without remembering

and Take with out Forgetting

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 3,191
Pam I am wrote
on Mar 10, 2011 10:31 AM

Hey everybody, thanks so much for the good thoughts, hugs and prayers...they're obviously doing me some good :)

Surgery went well, my time in the hospital went well, I even came home a day early.  The nurses and everyone there helped me a lot.  I am in a huge ton of pain though.  This feels like it did when I first broke it, way more painful than my last surgery, but then he had to cut both the tibia and femur again to fit the new prosthesis and drill holes six or so inches deep into the middle of both those bones too.  I've got good pain meds for this, good doctor.  Actually he really is a good doctor and I think I'll do much better than last time.  The goal is as much walking as I can do even if there is still some pain involved.  PT has started and that's going well too.  Billy is my beautiful angel, he's overdoing it some, this is way more work than he's used too waiting on my like this...he needs tons of hugs and prayers from everybody because he's also in a lot of pain.  Soon we'll be back at acupuncture and hopefully a new pain clinic too. 

I hope everyone has survived the storms and other bad weather and is doing well.  You're in my thoughts and prayers too.

Love you all...

Pam

ps:  we made a couple of sales and lots of contacts with people in the hospital... sweet!

Top 75 Contributor
Posts 411
Memoosim wrote
on Mar 10, 2011 7:53 PM

Glad you're home.  Hopefully it's all up from here.  It's time for good things.  Hugs and prayers as always.

Cherie

Dance.  Even if you're the only one who hears the music. 

Page 2 of 4 (48 items) < Previous  1 2 3 4  Next > | RSS