Dear Folks, sorry I haven't written lately....

This post has 47 Replies | 2 Followers
Top 10 Contributor
Posts 2,260
Billy Z wrote
on Jan 12, 2011 12:24 PM

I haven't been around as much lately because this cold is killing me. We had about an inch of snow the other night and it stayed on the porch and stuff for almost 3 days. Man i hate that stuff, and you know that it's cold when it hangs around that long in the sunshine, ya know. I have been fighting bouts of major pain as well as some depression over it. Pam helps me through that a lot and you just would not believe the love and care that she puts out even though she can barely walk herself, ya know. Hopefully we can get that fixed soon. She is still debating with herself on whether to have the surgery or not. There's a fair chance that it will fix the problem, but it also may not, and there is also a small chance that it will make things worse. We'll see I guess.

I know some of you have seen me posting a little more the last couple of days, but I wanted to make sure that you all knew that I was alive and somewhat well. "Doing damn good for the shape that I'm in", as my Dad used to say. *laughz* I guess that says it all. I'm still here and that's a blessing in and of itself, ya know.

Anyhoo, thank you all for your prayers and support. You are truly wonderful people and I love you all.

Billy ;o)

I yam wut I yam and dats all wut I yam. ~Popeye~

Dragonfly Jewelry Designs - ArtFire Artisan Studio

Top 25 Contributor
Posts 1,877
MelindaB@14 wrote
on Jan 12, 2011 12:27 PM

Sorry to hear that the cold is causing you pain, you'd hate it here today 20F but with the windchill is 5F.  I hope you get some warmth headed you way.  You guys are still in our prayers.  Take care & keep warmParadise

MelindaB ~ Juneau, Alaska USA

When you dream ... what are you wearing?

Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass... it's about Learning to Dance in the rain!

Authors UNKNOWNEmbarrassed

Top 25 Contributor
Posts 1,964
SEllen 2 wrote
on Jan 12, 2011 3:19 PM

Hugs to you both.(Gentle ones)

sellen Smile

southwest Texas USA

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 5,471
ForumModerator
JSmaz wrote
on Jan 12, 2011 7:54 PM

Hugs from me too.  DH is having a ton of back & shoulder pain these days too-he had to get some meds for it which he tries not to do if he can help it.  I feel bad that he's so far away and I can't help, kwim?

Jeni

Oklahoma City

ArtFire Studio & blog  |  Gallery 

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 3,750
Kokopelli wrote
on Jan 13, 2011 8:41 AM

Glad to hear from you, dear! I was already worried a bit!

Top 25 Contributor
Posts 1,472
Evalie wrote
on Jan 13, 2011 8:22 PM

Good to hear from you Billy....even if you both are struggling. Hope the cold is better soon....I'm looking out at almost 2 ft of snow and envying you guys down south ! If it wasn't for my boys still being New Englanders...I'd probably be headed south. The older I get....the less my body likes this cold.......you get that, I know.

Hugs to you both.

Evalie

Massachusetts Coast

http://www.etsy.com/shop/4evadorn 

Top 25 Contributor
Posts 1,486
Lody wrote
on Jan 18, 2011 4:01 PM

Gentle hugs from me too - to both of you!... We're also suffering from terrible cold weather here, and I gotta admit I already have a cabin fever - glad that me and the in-laws got the chance to wind-up a bit on Sunday. LOL Can't go anywhere as our roads in the countryside are icy! Moreso, it's the second time yesterday in the last 2 weeks that DH had to stay at the hotel where he works as the plower won't reach our roads 'til past noon.

Top 25 Contributor
Posts 1,711
cbreul wrote
on Jan 19, 2011 11:42 AM

Sending good warm thoughts to both of you.

Hugs.

cb

Top 25 Contributor
Posts 2,143
ForumModerator
Gyspy Mary wrote
on Jan 19, 2011 8:12 PM

Geez! I didn't know if I had gone missing? or you and Pam had gone missing?Wink

As Always it brings a smile to my face when I see Post from folks, I feel like I know. YOU Two are Special Folks !

Hugs and Prayers! for you both!

Gyspy Mary

Blessed are those who can Give, without remembering

and Take with out Forgetting

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 2,260
Billy Z wrote
on Feb 9, 2011 6:32 PM

Thank you all so much. I'm still not feeling well and Pam is still fighting with her knee. She has decided to go on with the surgery, so that is going to be a rough patch, but I hope that it goes well and gets her back on her feet, ya know. I love and miss you all very much. I miss coming  here every day too. I miss the place as well. *heavy sigh*

Billy ;o)

I yam wut I yam and dats all wut I yam. ~Popeye~

Dragonfly Jewelry Designs - ArtFire Artisan Studio

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 5,471
ForumModerator
JSmaz wrote
on Feb 9, 2011 9:08 PM

Sorry to hear you're still not doing so well Billy.  Best wishes for both you and Pam.  I sure hope the surgery helps this time and that you can get some more acupuncture!

Hugs...

Jeni

Oklahoma City

ArtFire Studio & blog  |  Gallery 

Top 150 Contributor
Posts 250
Claudette48 wrote
on Feb 9, 2011 9:32 PM

Sorry to hear about the aches and pains.

To get rid of aches and pains, depression and to aid surgery in healing twice as fast without the usual side effects, will work on even failed surgery, and many other things, you can google Magnetic Therapy.  However, it must be made from Magnetite and be a certain guass rating to work.  I also have a lot of credentialed articles on my website and would be happy to answer any questions.  It really does work.

Claudette

amagnetaday

Claudette

Tip: To stop metal findings from tarnishing store in a ZIP Lock bag with a chunk of chalk.

amagnetaday

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 3,191
Pam I am wrote
on Feb 10, 2011 1:35 PM

Thank you...we're having a rough time made much better with all your good thoughts, prayers and love bubbles etc, along with everything else you've all done for us.

Will let you know as soon as I have a surgery date and of course if anything improves for either of us you'll see us here more often.  We love you....

Pam

Top 25 Contributor
Posts 2,143
ForumModerator
Gyspy Mary wrote
on Feb 11, 2011 11:37 PM

Good to hear from bothof you guys. I haven't been on much my self. I am like the bouncing ball in a ping pong game. Now that Our Babydog, has left us, I will only be bouncing to Tucson for DH's VA appointments. I even have hopes of life being normal.(not sure I would know what that looks like thoWink

It didn't hurt my feeling any, That the Tucson, Beadshow was here in Feb. So, I hit that between Trips to the VA.

I am always Happy to hear from you two.

Stay Healthy, and I will keep sending Good Thoughs and Prayers, and Angel Hugs,

Gyspy Mary

Blessed are those who can Give, without remembering

and Take with out Forgetting

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 3,191
Pam I am wrote
on Feb 15, 2011 5:55 AM

Well, I have a date for a total knee revision on March 7th.  I'm truly not looking forward to this, I just hope it gets me back on my feet so I can help both myself and Billy more than I can now.  Again, we thank you for your good thoughts and prayers, etc. and we continue to pray for all of you. 

Pam

Page 1 of 4 (48 items) 1 2 3 4  Next > | RSS