Not posting due to back pain

This post has 11 Replies | 1 Follower
Top 50 Contributor
Posts 774
yeli wrote
on Dec 7, 2010 6:34 PM

Hello everyone, I just want to say that I have not been posting all that much because I am already 8 months pregnant and the pregnancy pounds+My original overweight+herniated disc have started giving me back and sciatic pain.  I am hardly blogging or beading as well cause I cannot sit for long periods of time and have been quite busy getting baby things ready.  I also have to rest a lot in between, so not much computer time either.

I do miss you all and hope you have had a great Thanksgiving, are having a Happy Hannukkah and are looking forward to a great Christmas and New Year's eve.

Top 25 Contributor
Posts 1,486
Lody wrote
on Dec 7, 2010 7:14 PM

Oh So sorry to hear about your back pains Yeli... do rest when you must. One more month and the baby's out.:) Wow!!!

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 5,471
ForumModerator
JSmaz wrote
on Dec 7, 2010 8:43 PM

Not fun!  I wish you the speediest ninth month possible.  Baby will be worth it in the end. :)

Jeni

Oklahoma City

ArtFire Studio & blog  |  Gallery 

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 3,624
Cat_P wrote
on Dec 7, 2010 9:06 PM

Hope it starts getting better for you, or at least like Jeni said the last month goes by super quick!

The baby is definitely worth all the pain in the world and honestly once you have it, the pain is pretty much forgotten~ that's why we tend to have more :)

Cat     Blog  Artfire  Etsy

Top 50 Contributor
Posts 774
yeli wrote
on Dec 8, 2010 5:17 AM

Thanks for all the good wishes.  I know it's part of the deal an that it will get inmensely better when my baby comes.  Frist, because I will be so involved and in love with my baby that all will be forgotten. And second, cause I'll lose instant pounds that will make the pain go away.  Even 1 pound helps. 

I am getting by OK.   I just have to take car of myself and take precautions and do my stretching, etc, etc...

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 3,750
Kokopelli wrote
on Dec 8, 2010 6:14 AM

Yeli, take care of yourself and rest if you have to. We will be here, waiting for you. I wish you a fast ninth month and that all goes well.

Hugs

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 3,191
Pam I am wrote
on Dec 8, 2010 7:44 AM

I'm still thinking of you Yeli and praying.  I hope your baby arrives safely and as soon as she's(?) ready.   And I hope you feel as well as possible both until then and afterwards. 

Pam

Top 25 Contributor
Posts 1,711
cbreul wrote
on Dec 8, 2010 7:52 AM

I do hope this last bit of time passes easily. I am so sorry about the back pain. :)  Take care of you and keep us posted.

Top 100 Contributor
Posts 363
Ruth. wrote
on Dec 8, 2010 8:50 AM

Praying you feel better soon and that you have a speedy delivery. Precious baby will be here and then all the pain will be forgotten :)

Shippensburg Pennsylvania - about 30 minutes from Gettysburg

Top 50 Contributor
Posts 774
yeli wrote
on Jan 6, 2011 10:29 AM

Baby is still not here, but my back is a little better.  Hope to be active again ikn the forums at least until she comes, which will be very soon (I hope).

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 5,471
ForumModerator
JSmaz wrote
on Jan 6, 2011 7:40 PM

She's just taking her sweet time isn't she?  Glad your back is feeling better at least.

Jeni

Oklahoma City

ArtFire Studio & blog  |  Gallery 

Top 50 Contributor
Posts 774
yeli wrote
on Jan 7, 2011 7:11 AM

Yes, she sure is.... LOL

Page 1 of 1 (12 items) | RSS