Bead and Button show in Milwaukee this weekend!

This post has 4 Replies | 0 Followers
Not Ranked
Posts 12
Deb Z wrote
on Jun 2, 2008 10:57 AM

Is anyone going to the Bead and Button show this weekend? This will be my first time going and I am taking a class, "Itching to Etch". Cannot wait to go and see all of the BEAUTIFUL BEADS! I certainly will be hypnotized! Indifferent

Deb Z

Debbie Smile

Not Ranked
Posts 2
Debbeading wrote
on Jun 3, 2008 7:58 AM

Hi Deb Z..........................I too am also going to the B&B show for the first time. I am so excited. I am unfortunately not taking any classes this year though. We are arriving on Thursday and just staying until the end of Friday...................I cant wait to go shopping. Have a great time in your class. Wink

Debbeading

Not Ranked
Posts 1
KimA@22 wrote
on Jun 3, 2008 9:07 AM

Hi Debbi,

You will love it, it will be very overwelming for you I am sure, it was for me my 1st year.  This is my 5th year going and I seem to get more involved with classes each and every year.  Enjoy yourself in class and all the new people you will meet from all over the US.

Kim   

Top 75 Contributor
Posts 502
Editor
on Jun 10, 2008 9:23 AM

Well?  What was the coolest thing you saw/learned/discovered at the show?  Inquiring minds want to know! Cool

Not Ranked
Posts 2
Debbeading wrote
on Jun 20, 2008 12:31 PM

I can't  believe that it has already been 2 weeks since I went to the B&B Show........................It was overwhelming like everybody said it would be. I think I was in heaven.....................LOL. It was awsome being around so many people with the same passion as you. I think the best thing was seeing some of the faces of the artists that I read about and admire online. I am definitely planning on going next year...............and maybe take a class.

Debbeading

Page 1 of 1 (5 items) | RSS