Halloween is creeping closer…submit your entry in Happy Mango Beads 2010 'BEAD SCARY Halloween Beading Contest by midnight Friday, Oct 29th.
BEAD the scariest you can BEAD and win a $25 gift certificate to
Happy Mango Beads! There will be 12 winners, one from each category:
Ghost Busters – whites, translucent, ghost-likeWhere the Wild Things Are!
– whimsical cuteness of children’s costumesSpiders & Snakes
– creepy, crawly, slithery, slimyTrick or Treat
– candy corn, pumpkins, scarecrowsMonster Mash
– inspired by scary movie characters; Frankenstein, Dracula, etc.Booooo-tiful
– ghastly eleganceDay of the Dead
– traditional Dia de los MuertosWirewolves
– wire, wire, wireRisen from the Dead
– recycled, re-purposed, but spookyWitching Hour
– BLACK!Skeletons in the Closet
– skulls, skeletons, boneThe devil made me do it
– blood red
Oh that's great! Wonder if I can come up with something so quickly!
Cat Blog Artfire Etsy
Knowing you, Cat...you already have something done...lol!!! And I just love HMB...the do have the most unique beads I have seen!!
Beads and Blessings
Darn, I have the perfect thing to enter but I made it years ago. I wear it every Halloween.
ArtFire Studio & blog | Gallery