Beaded grapevine pattern

This post has 6 Replies | 1 Follower
Not Ranked
Posts 6
SusanC@192 wrote
on May 28, 2008 8:31 AM

I am looking for a pattern for a Grapevine bracelet,  does anyone know where I can find it? 

Not Ranked
Posts 17
LC7196 wrote
on May 28, 2008 10:56 AM

Hi Susan - I thinks that there are bunches of different bracelets/necklaces that have been named 'Grapevine' over the years - some are wire crochet, some are bead woven others are just stringing.  Do you know which technique the one you are looking for uses?  Lidia

So many beads - so little time 

Not Ranked
Posts 6
SusanC@192 wrote
on May 28, 2008 1:21 PM

I am looking for a woven seed bead design with leaves and grapes

Not Ranked
Posts 17
LC7196 wrote
on May 28, 2008 1:46 PM

Hi Susan - Here are two links I found http://www.bead-patterns.com/shop/shop.php?method=itemnumber&keywords=9322

and the other is http://www.bead-patterns.com/shop/shop.php?method=itemnumber&keywords=9815

Take a look and see if either one is something you're looking for. 

Another thought is to get some graph paper and design your own pattern

Hope this helps - Lidia

wrote
on May 28, 2008 2:54 PM

Hi Susan, read the previous posts, I have downloaded patterns from this site before, the instructions are clear and easy to follow.  They also have pictures and illustrations for guides.  Just thought I would let you know if you were leary of ordering from them.

ElisabethC

Not Ranked
Posts 17
LC7196 wrote
on May 29, 2008 8:10 AM

Hi Again - I  was looking through my books and I found a bracelet called Simply Vines in Beadwork Creates Bracelets  edited by Jean Campbell.  The pattern is by Barbara Grainger.  Lidia

Not Ranked
Posts 6
SusanC@192 wrote
on May 30, 2008 11:15 PM

Lidia,   Thanks so much,  that pattern is very close to the one I saw in a shop.   (which didn't have the pattern, nor were they very helpful)  The bracelet had green leaves that were exactly like the purple grapes in the one you referred me to.  It then had clusters of purple beads for the grapes and a gold vine.  I think I can adapt the pattern.

This is great!

Sue

Page 1 of 1 (7 items) | RSS