beadwoven earrings, with oops & questions

This post has 36 Replies | 8 Followers
Not Ranked
Posts 21
Lyn59 wrote
on Sep 28, 2012 10:07 PM

These earrings are gorgeous. Another one to put on my list!!! When am I going to have the time to complete all these projects. I can't see the fireline at all. We always see our mistakes but no-one else does.

Lyn

Not Ranked
Posts 1
leannabseven wrote
on Oct 6, 2012 11:51 AM

Thank you so much for sharing these instructions. What a lovely pair of earrings. I can't wait to make myself a pair. Smile

Top 25 Contributor
Posts 1,837
KipperCat wrote
on Oct 6, 2012 1:51 PM

Pat - 2 years ago I bought french wire in sterling, gold-filled and copper, and promptly lost them in my bead muddle. I'll definitely use them when I find them!

Lyn, and Leanna - Thank you. I hope you enjoy your earrings. :)

Top 500 Contributor
Posts 85
oilnwine wrote
on Oct 12, 2012 7:41 PM

Wow, I really like how those turned out! Too bad about the oopses! Where did you find the pattern? Cute!

Not Ranked
Posts 1
DABonner wrote
on Jan 9, 2015 1:22 PM

I'm new at beading, a beginner.  I love this pattern.  It is gorgeous.  Could I make a necklace or bracelet with this pattern?

Thanks

Diane

Not Ranked
Posts 1
JvShaaz wrote
on Feb 3, 2015 6:03 AM

why this is not looking good  Sad

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 3,375
ForumModerator
SCB1 wrote
on Feb 7, 2015 9:34 AM

Your  problem could be the beads you are using. I can see several different size and shapes of your seed beads. If you are using Czech seeds, you need to cull (sort) them using just one size and shape. This will help your design look more uninformed. Or you could splurge on Japanese seed beads which are much more uniform in size and shape. You may have to occasionally  cull a few, but usually less than a dozen.

Hope this helps you out. Have fun.

Happy Beading!!

Sue,

Small-town USA. 

Michigan.

Page 3 of 3 (37 items) < Previous  1 2 3 | RSS