Win a Stash of Chinese Crystal from Auntie's Beads

This post has 0 Replies | 0 Followers
Top 500 Contributor
Posts 41
ArdentTie wrote
on Sep 2, 2010 8:25 AM

Every Thursday, I host a giveaway on my blog featuring art beads or jewelry-making paraphernalia.  This week, one lucky winner will claim this stash of Chinese crystal beads. These sparkling treasures come courtesy of the fine folks at Auntie's Beads. The assortment of beads include: a long strand of copper crystal roundsa strand of copper-colored rondellesa strand of aqua rondelles with an AB finish,a strand of light amethyst rondelles with an AB finishtwo Subtle Sapphire Diamond rectangular pendants, and two Golden Shadow faceted coin pendants. With these glittering crystal components, it's true that a little goes a long way – BUT the great thing about these particular pieces is that they are an inexpensive alternative to other crystals on the market. Their refractive qualities are so impressive that I've even heard people refer to them humorously as "Chinovski Crystal Elements". With these great prices, it's easy to indulge your inner Diva and "bling" it out as much as you want without sacrificing your wallet. CLICK HERE to check out Auntie's Beads full selection of Chinese crystal.

To enter to win is easy!  All you have to do is leave a comment on my blog post with the name of your FAVORITE color of Chinese crystal from the Auntie's Bead website.

Visit my blog to participate:

http://andrew-thornton.blogspot.com/2010/09/thursday-giveaway.html

Good luck!

Simplicity Always,
Andrew 

Page 1 of 1 (1 items) | RSS