which jewelry forum do you like most?

This post has 25 Replies | 15 Followers rated by 1 users
Not Ranked
Posts 4
krissgale wrote
on Dec 27, 2011 5:51 AM

I am newbie here and never visit at any jewelry forum community site. But yeah i usually visit at  to buy jewelry or other women wear stuffs. I visit there for having look of latest design jewelery item and clothing dress too. I've also buy lot of stuffs and here i would just give you that online store reference. I hope you will get some help after have a look to that site.

Top 500 Contributor
Posts 27
SewSewBeader wrote
on Apr 9, 2013 11:18 PM

This is and old post. If you look at the other Post, you can see, Lack of "Adminstration, eliminating Spammer in the Readers Showcase" has discouraged  serious Beading Artist..

The new Moderators, apologize to the Spammer when older Moderators delete post that are spam.

I don't post much, I drop by and read, It isn't fun to read alot of Company's stealing "Free Advertising".

Just one old gals, opinion.

(ps, this too will probly be deleted)

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 3,306
ForumModerator
SCB1 wrote
on Apr 10, 2013 9:31 AM

Why would someone delete this post? I don't see any reason to delete it, there is no spam or advertising that I can see.

Although I don't understand if you like the old or new moderators approach better. Either way you are entitled to your opinion.  I don't see a lot of free  illegal advertising on the forum anymore, although the Beader Gallery is full of it which the the moderators have no control of. It is not set up where we can delete them, it is totally up to the administration. I also do not like all of it and have brought it to Jennifer's attention on  several different occasion to no avail, so there is no more that I can do with my limited powers. 

Happy Beading!!

Sue,

Small-town USA. 

Michigan.

Top 100 Contributor
Posts 353
ottercat wrote
on Apr 10, 2013 1:31 PM

Sue:  In my humble opinion, you (and Mary) are doing a great job (and it shows).  As for the Reader Photo Gallery -- maybe if enough of us contact customer service, it might get someone's attention; especially when the 'bottom-line' is affected.  Remember the 'chain of command' -- same holds here (with due notice, of course).  Would rather that path not be necessary, but you've done what you could.  And thanks.

Ottercat Coffee

04-10-13 (1130 PDT)

Be yourself.  Everyone else is already taken.  ~ Oscar Wilde

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 3,306
ForumModerator
SCB1 wrote
on Apr 10, 2013 4:05 PM

Thanks Ottwrcat,

We are trying hard to keep them at bay. And your right it seems to be working, although there are a few things that no one ever sees before it gets deleted, thanks to some sleepless nights.

I don't feel that I am apologetic to the spammers, I just like them to know why their posts are being deleted, That way they know it just didn't disappear into the great black hole of cyberspace. That is was ententionally deleted, and any and all alike post will follow the same path of deletion. 

Happy Beading!!

Sue,

Small-town USA. 

Michigan.

Not Ranked
Posts 19
armellamea wrote
on May 1, 2013 2:11 PM

This one is the best to me. It's always busy here.

Top 150 Contributor
Posts 158
on Sep 5, 2013 12:16 PM

I'm guessing English is not your first language, cos nobody has slaves nowadays. We are all equals. Maybe you meant choker necklace? And btw, your link does not work.

Not Ranked
Posts 7
on Dec 23, 2013 4:03 AM

Being a jewelry lover I just browse so much...I also have membership with other community.

This board is new for me and I wish this would be useful for me.

I am crazy about Jewelry and that's why I love to browse all the least and fancy designs on Internet and I found various stores which are over here to serve their best collections of jewelries with all the jewelry lovers. I also found a various boards which are on based on jewelry selections but I find this is one of the best one, as I am assuming.

However, thank you for discussion.

Thanks & Regards,

e-jules

Not Ranked
Posts 10
on Mar 25, 2014 7:23 AM

What can be better than beadingdaily. I love being here and am thankful to all the people who contribute here.

Top 500 Contributor
Posts 26
on May 2, 2014 9:35 AM

If you like jewelry and want to increase your knowledge about jewelry, then beadingdaily is your one-stop shop. You can find anything here, just keep going through different forums and you'll find enough stuff here.

Page 2 of 2 (26 items) < Previous  1 2 | RSS