Win a stash of Lampwork Beads from Auntie's Beads

This post has 0 Replies | 0 Followers
Top 500 Contributor
Posts 41
ArdentTie wrote
on Aug 12, 2010 3:19 PM

Greetings!

Each week I host a giveaway on my blog featuring art beads or jewelry-making related paraphernalia.  This week, one lucky winner will take home these lovely lampwork glass beads! They come courtesy of Auntie's Beads. The winner will claim the prize of one caramel oval focal bead with silver foilone black oval focal bead with gold foila strand of white rondelles with black lines and dotssix black and beige bumpy dot disc beads andten black and white swirls with dots beads. I love the neutral color palettes and organic flow of the lines, dots and swirls. The best part of these beads is that even though they are stylish, they are inexpensive and highly affordable. CLICK HERE to see what I did with mine. Be sure to check out their website for more great deals and the Auntie's Beads blog for interesting tips, tricks, giveaways and more information about beads.

To win is easy!  All you have to do is leave a comment on my blog post with your favorite item from Auntie's Beads.  (You don't have to have purchased anything to enter; your favorite could simply be something that you really want!)

To participate, visit my blog:

http://andrew-thornton.blogspot.com/2010/08/thursday-giveaway_12.html

Good luck!

Simplicity Always,

Andrew

Page 1 of 1 (1 items) | RSS