Bead Tool 4

This post has 37 Replies | 13 Followers
Top 150 Contributor
Posts 158
on Sep 15, 2013 1:58 AM

I'm old fashioned. I use graph paper and colored markers.

Not Ranked
Posts 1
on Sep 20, 2013 8:17 PM

Hi Linda,

Yes I have had the program for years.  Christopher (the creator) is very helpful if you every run into problems.  All you need to do is email him.  I use it for loom, brick and peyote patterns.  It's great!  I prefer to work from the image it creates rather than the chart but both work well.

I have recently "infected" my roommate with the beading bug.  She purchased the program and has already made several bracelets with it.  I have never had any luck with the transfer program but Christopher has offered to render it for me.  I will get around to learning it one day but in the mean time it is a very good tool for making and sharing patterns.  I hope he gets it to the iPad soon!

Karen

Not Ranked
Posts 2
asimeral wrote
on Jun 27, 2014 11:21 PM

Hi Anne, I saw your post asking for a program that shows the arrows.  I have been researching beading software, (and don't want to pay $150 for the BCP) and I found this:  http://3dbeading.com/diagram_instructions/inkscape/1.shtml Thought this might be what you're looking for (if you haven't found it already) and it's FREE.

;-)  Andréa

Not Ranked
Posts 1
meldmac wrote
on Jul 21, 2014 4:36 PM

Does anyone know if you can create patterns and sell them from this program? 

Top 50 Contributor
Posts 933
on Jul 21, 2014 10:21 PM

I replied in efforts to help, but waiting for moderation!

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 3,290
ForumModerator
SCB1 wrote
on Jul 25, 2014 9:09 AM

Erin,

I am sorry, but if you are waiting for moderation, it may never show up, because we as moderators never see it. Please repost your reply. If you continue to have a posting problem please contact Jennifer and she can fix that problem. 

I sincerely wish that we as moderators had as much power as what they indicate we have, and I could help you. 

Happy Beading!!

Sue,

Small-town USA. 

Michigan.

Top 50 Contributor
Posts 933
on Jul 25, 2014 12:41 PM

Thank you Sue, you are very sweet!

Not Ranked
Posts 1
Jooooooo wrote
on Aug 25, 2014 10:25 PM

Hi Anne,

I know it's been sometime since you asked the question about how to follow which direction the thread is going in drafts, so I'm referring you what I found and hope it's what you need to know:  go to bellaonline.com/articles/art63325.asp

Page 3 of 3 (38 items) < Previous  1 2 3 | RSS