Customer Service & other issues

This post has 4 Replies | 2 Followers
Top 75 Contributor
Posts 549
CryssT wrote
on Feb 15, 2010 4:16 PM

here's the deal. i renewed my subscription to Beadwork for 2010 but not to Stringing. however, my Stringing magazine just arrived and said it's good to Fall 2010. i'm hoping that the payment was correctly applied, i have my doubts.

so i come online to check it. NO WAY. nothing i click and none of the links will tell my which subscription is active and for how long (unlike a major competitor of yours).

clicking Customer Service is  LAUGH - it has all the FAQ answers and no where that i can find to send an email to inquire as to how long i will be receiving the magazine(s).

also, the label for Stringing is applied to the front cover each and every time and won't quit peel off easily and usually wants to take some of the pretty picture. WHY can't the label be applied to the back of the magazine? or a false cover that can be taken off or any other logical idea. WHY would i want the BEAUTIFUL front of my magazine partially covered or ruined????

thank you

Top 500 Contributor
Posts 62
bellepate wrote
on Feb 16, 2010 9:30 AM

Isn't there a phone number you can use?  I'm sure somewhere in all that magazine, or at the bottom of the site homepage, there's an 800-number you can call. Check the page where they list all there editors and publishers.  Sometimes talking to a real person is better than trying to accomplish a task online.  And you don't get so frustrated.  You would think that businesses would make online customer service obvious and easy...doesn't always happen, though.

Top 100 Contributor
Posts 363
Ruth. wrote
on Feb 18, 2010 11:28 AM

I have Beadwork and used to subscribe to Strining too. If you go here http://www.interweave.com/bead/beadwork_magazine/subscriptions/subscriptions.asp

Then access your account info. On the left hand side is a place to contact customer service by email. I just tried it to make sure. No phone number listed as far as I can see though.

Ditto about the sticker being on the front cover. Beadwork comes in a plastic bag now. Good thing, bc I think my postal worker was thumbing through it. Not that she isn't a sweetheart, but it's MY magazine, LOL.

Ruth

Shippensburg Pennsylvania - about 30 minutes from Gettysburg

Top 75 Contributor
Posts 549
CryssT wrote
on Feb 18, 2010 8:11 PM

Ruthie,

thanks so much. the link worked like a charm. got the information i needed.

appreciate it.

thanks again.

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 2,145
on Feb 19, 2010 10:21 AM

Under "How to Use the Forums"  there is a thread/post by Pam on contacting customer service.

Stan B.

Lakeland, MN

USA

Ignorance is curable; Stupidity has neither cure nor excuse.

Page 1 of 1 (5 items) | RSS