Specials, discounts, and codes

This post has 9 Replies | 1 Follower
Top 10 Contributor
Posts 2,884
LoisB@23 wrote
on Jan 22, 2010 8:32 AM

Ok, so it just occured to me that we should have a thread where we can post special sales and discount codes being offered by our favorite bead suppliers. I know I often have a running list of things I'm wanting from a number of places, but can't always justify buying them all... but if there's a special sale going on, I'm more likely to go ahead and buy them THEN. I JUST happened to stumble across artbeads.com's best price sale. All their items were being sold at their best quantity discount price, so I was able to buy a number of things I had been wanting (chainsta for me!!!) ad a better price than I would have EVER gotten otherwise. Did it occur to me to mention it to anyone? NO, and of course it just ended yesterday.

SO, here is a place to post about any specials you happen across!

Lois

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 3,624
Cat_P wrote
on Jan 22, 2010 9:13 AM

Nice thread Lois thanks!

Let's not forget the codes in the mags too, many times those are even better than online codes!

Cat     Blog  Artfire  Etsy

Top 25 Contributor
Posts 1,711
cbreul wrote
on Jan 22, 2010 9:37 AM

Great idea. I am always looking for that piece of paper where I wrote them down.........

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 5,471
ForumModerator
JSmaz wrote
on Jan 22, 2010 10:01 AM

Here's a few:

ahbeads.com:  $5 off your order use code "button"

Beadaholique:  20% off your order use code "BBJAN2". Expires 2/22/10. It says on their page this is for Bead&Button newsletter subscribers but not sure if they can track that.

Artbeads:  10% off $50 or more use code "SCP10P-1F2B-0110" expires 2/28/10

Jeni

Oklahoma City

ArtFire Studio & blog  |  Gallery 

Top 25 Contributor
Posts 1,477
ForumModerator
LinaG2 wrote
on Jan 22, 2010 10:10 AM

I will certainly be on the look out and post anything I get.

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 2,884
LoisB@23 wrote
on Jan 22, 2010 1:01 PM

That's what I thought too! I'm STILL kicking myself for not posting about the artbeads special sale that was happening. Ah well. NOW we know where to post things in the future, right?

Lois

Top 50 Contributor
Posts 620
Erin@76 wrote
on Jan 23, 2010 3:08 PM

Beadaholique runs the 20% discount code in stringing and step by step wire too. I'm sure the code is slightly different. Its seems to be an ongoing thing, so when it expires in Feb there will probably be another one in the next issue.

Erin

www.studioEgallery.etsy.com

Top 500 Contributor
Posts 49
SoftFlexGuy wrote
on Jan 26, 2010 4:20 PM

We have monthly specials that feature different products throughout our store and specials on loads of goodies.

Our monthly specials tend to have a theme that fits that given month, so if it is February, you might see specials on pink and red gemstones and wire - if it is July, you might see discounted red, white and blue products.

Top 200 Contributor
Posts 110
Vicki@93 wrote
on Jan 31, 2010 10:22 AM

Being a copper lover, Beaded Impressions sister site, Choice Jewelry Supplies, is offering 15% off their best selling copper beads: http://www.choicejewelrysupplies.com/On-Sale-Now

Enjoy!

Vicki

Top 200 Contributor
Posts 133
Aiyleta wrote
on Jan 31, 2010 9:46 PM

This isn't an online thing, but if anyone lives in/near upstate NY, Bead Spring, in Red Hook (UPSTATE NY, not Brooklyn, NYC), is closing at the end of March.  They're having sales, and currently their glass stuff (seed beads included) is 50% off, gem strands are various percents off, loose gems 30% off, and various other sales from 30-50% off.

It's worth checking out, if you live close enough. :D

Page 1 of 1 (10 items) | RSS