Necklace Swap

This post has 82 Replies | 6 Followers
Top 100 Contributor
Posts 299
pollydoodle2 wrote
on Mar 23, 2010 9:06 AM

No Lina I still havent received anything yet. Please do not hold up everything just for me if you want to start the reveal please go right ahead.

thanks for caring

vicki

Top 25 Contributor
Posts 1,477
ForumModerator
LinaG2 wrote
on Mar 23, 2010 9:07 AM

Vicki, I will find out with your mark when it was sent out.

Top 50 Contributor
Posts 589
AnnM@94 wrote
on Mar 23, 2010 5:41 PM

Lina, I havent got mine yet either Confused

"Dream Big"

Top 25 Contributor
Posts 1,477
ForumModerator
LinaG2 wrote
on Mar 24, 2010 7:54 AM

Ann, I will send an email.  I thought you had received yours already.  I am so sorry.

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 2,884
LoisB@23 wrote
on Mar 25, 2010 5:45 PM

Ok, got home last night and had a whole PILE of mail... including my necklace swap package. Vicki--- I LOVE IT! Funny, I've been thinking for MONTHS now that I needed to make something in black and white. Now I've got a GREAT set to wear! Thanks so much, and thanks for the matching earrings too.

Lois

Top 100 Contributor
Posts 299
pollydoodle2 wrote
on Mar 25, 2010 6:01 PM

Lois,

So happy you got it ok. I sure hope it fits ok for you. I am glad you like it, I really enjoyed making it for you. :)

Vicki

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 2,884
LoisB@23 wrote
on Mar 25, 2010 6:19 PM

*L* you know, I haven't had a chance to try it on yet.... but I'm sure it's fine. And if by chance it IS a little small.... I know how to add a bit of chain! I even have the exact same chain. So, don't worry on that one.

Not Ranked
Posts 2
baycompearl wrote
on Apr 3, 2010 4:21 AM

Hi JSmaz,

Hi all of you !

For JSmaz I live south of France, Provence - between Aix-en-Provence and Cannes,  right in the middle ! and you in Toscany such a lovely aera also!

I saw your question on time, but did'nt have much minutes myself to answer...I'll 66 May 2nd, and I start a new business - an e-store - just to say to some of you who could hesitate to start a business from their hobby ... go ...! women are strong and perseverant ! and try harder ! I just keep my fingers crossed !

Happy Easter all of you, nice share time and keep smiling ! (sorry for my english ;-))

Baycompearl - Nicole

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 3,336
ForumModerator
SCB1 wrote
on Apr 3, 2010 6:21 AM

Nicole, I just wanted to welcome you to the site. I am also getting ready to open an e-store. It is all new to me, however my grandson has been helping me get set up. What a great help he has been to me. I just turned 64 in January so we are close in age, I have had an actual business from my hobby before now. I am a retired tailor and I did a lot of sewing at home over the years. The only difference now is I sew beads and try to sell them.

Happy Beading!!

Sue,

Small-town USA. 

Michigan.

Not Ranked
Posts 13
Ravissante wrote
on Apr 24, 2010 1:44 AM

I realize that I'm responding months after your query, but I would be interested in a necklace swap. 

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 5,471
ForumModerator
JSmaz wrote
on Apr 24, 2010 2:04 AM

Ravissante, the 2nd necklace swap is already in progress, but keep an eye out for others.  We have swaps for necklaces, bracelets, earrings, loose beads and various challenges so you can almost always get in on something.  The signups are usually in the Bead Chat section.

Jeni

Oklahoma City

ArtFire Studio & blog  |  Gallery 

Top 25 Contributor
Posts 1,477
ForumModerator
LinaG2 wrote
on Apr 24, 2010 10:49 AM

Hi Ravissante, and welcome to the forums...as Jeni said, the 2nd necklace swap is already in progress.  Another one would probably get going around the end of May or early June depending on peoples schedule...you know the summer and school is out and vacations but there are a ton of swaps always going on and feel free to make one up too...we are all always looking for fun things to swap.

Top 150 Contributor
Posts 220
on May 13, 2010 7:11 PM

Hi Vicki!!! 

Just checking to see if you got yours yet... I got yours and luvluvluv it!  Can't wait for the reveal  :o)

Top 50 Contributor
Posts 774
yeli wrote
on May 14, 2010 12:12 PM

Melissa, iks your message related to the 1st or second Necklace Swap?  I get lost with so many swaps going on.  :)

Top 25 Contributor
Posts 1,486
Lody wrote
on Jun 1, 2010 1:48 AM

I wonder if everybody recieved their necklaces...

The collage for this swap is uploaded already at my blog, but I only have 16 necklaces in record. I think there's suppose to be 18 (?).

Page 5 of 6 (83 items) « First ...  < Previous  2 3 4 5 6  Next > | RSS