Challenge Swap #4: SPRING-Signups Closed

This post has 322 Replies | 10 Followers
Top 25 Contributor
Posts 1,328
13tamara wrote
on Feb 6, 2010 8:34 PM

thank you Sheila, that post helps, I was looking through the beads tonight at work, and trying to figure out what I needed and how many, so now I have a good plan....

Top 25 Contributor
Posts 2,143
ForumModerator
Gyspy Mary wrote
on Feb 6, 2010 11:37 PM

Wow! Kelly, so Gald you could join this swap after all. It just would not be the same with out you. Yeah! Kelly!

Gyspy Mary

Blessed are those who can Give, without remembering

and Take with out Forgetting

Top 25 Contributor
Posts 1,317
on Feb 12, 2010 10:31 PM

Do we have an exact count on how many are in this round yet? I need to know if I need to order more beads or not.

Christina,

Rainy Pacific Northwest, Home of The Seahawks. 

http://vintagetreasuresjewelry.blogspot.com 

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 5,471
ForumModerator
JSmaz wrote
on Feb 13, 2010 1:32 AM

Currently there are 32 people:  CindyD, Lina, Inca, CourtneyB, Lody, Cat (?), Melinda, Pollydoodle, Karenra, AndreaM, CathyW, ChristinaH, Mimz, AnnM, Evalie, Chrystallinya, PatD, Sheila, MysticP, Shawna, Dagi, Mary, 13Tamara, Jeanee (Lois' friend), ErinK, Lois, Bellepate, Kelly & JeanB@18.

If you don't see your name and want to be in you still have a bit more time.  I'll be off the forums for certain next Tuesday & Wednesday and possibly longer depending on how drugged I am after my procedure.Tongue Tied I'll at least be checking email so if there's anything I need to know you can send me a message.

Jeni

Oklahoma City

ArtFire Studio & blog  |  Gallery 

Top 25 Contributor
Posts 2,143
ForumModerator
Gyspy Mary wrote
on Feb 24, 2010 9:02 PM

Very Exciting! If I recal correctly the last day to sign up for this swap is the end of Feb, right ?? Jeni.

We are almost there! Yeah! Wondering if anyone else has signed up?? How many are there of us Now?

Gyspy Mary

Blessed are those who can Give, without remembering

and Take with out Forgetting

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 5,471
ForumModerator
JSmaz wrote
on Feb 25, 2010 2:37 AM

Yes, February 28 is the deadline for signups.  We're still at 32 people at the moment.

Jeni

Oklahoma City

Top 50 Contributor
Posts 774
yeli wrote
on Feb 26, 2010 7:31 AM

Can I sign in? 

This is a long post, so just a quick question.  Do we have to bead, or can we work with any technique?

Big Smile

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 5,471
ForumModerator
JSmaz wrote
on Feb 26, 2010 7:39 AM

Well, technically you can donate any material as long as it can be incorporated somehow into jewelry or a beaded object, and as long as it fits the theme.

As for what you create, the challenge is to use items from the kit combined with anything you like from your stash.  The focus is definitely on beading, but you can use the materials any way you want and create any thing (or things) you want-doesn't have to be jewelry.

If you're interested or want more info, email me off board and I can chat with you about it.

Jeni

Oklahoma City

Top 50 Contributor
Posts 774
yeli wrote
on Feb 26, 2010 7:59 AM

Wow, quick answer!

Thank you.  I will only make jewelry, and send jewelry materials. (I have now read all the pages... 8 and I see that we can work with almost anything we want)

I like stringing and wirework better than beading.

I sent you an email.  I hope I can be included.

When shall we send you the beads?

Thank you Jeni for all your work, organisation and patience.

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 5,471
ForumModerator
JSmaz wrote
on Feb 26, 2010 8:05 AM

Well, I just happened to be reading when you posted, but I have replies to this post emailed to myself as well so I don't lose track.

Signups are open until the weekend, and then I will send an email to all participants off board with the final total and where to send things.

One person has had to drop out, so there are still 32 at the moment.  Thanks for joining Yeli!

Jeni

Oklahoma City

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 2,815
ForumModerator
Sheila H wrote
on Feb 26, 2010 6:41 PM

Wow! 32! That is amazing. I know some beads that I want to send, but I will need to dig through and see what else I can come up with. Thinking...thinking......

Top 75 Contributor
Posts 446
on Feb 26, 2010 11:54 PM

I didn't see my name in the latest list, so please count me in.

Kirsten Coffee 

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 5,471
ForumModerator
JSmaz wrote
on Feb 27, 2010 1:33 AM

Oops, I missed your name when I was listing everybody Kirsten, but I have you on the list.  Sorry about that!

Jeni

Oklahoma City

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 2,884
LoisB@23 wrote
on Feb 27, 2010 6:30 AM

Jeni, am I on the list? I think I sent you an email last week or so, but haven't seen any list at all. So, if I'm not on it, please add me!

Lois

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 5,471
ForumModerator
JSmaz wrote
on Feb 27, 2010 8:12 AM

Yes, you're on it Lois.

Jeni

Oklahoma City

Page 8 of 22 (323 items) « First ...  < Previous  6 7 8 9 10  Next >  ... Last » | RSS