pea pod earrings free download

This post has 9 Replies | 1 Follower
Not Ranked
Posts 4
Craft Star wrote
on Jan 15, 2010 6:28 PM

hi everyone

new to this and the first thing I try to access tells me that access is denied - any one help please?

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 2,144
on Jan 15, 2010 7:57 PM

Beadstar:

hi everyone

new to this and the first thing I try to access tells me that access is denied - any one help please?

I know that if I'm not signed in to Beading Daily, I am asked to sign in first; that might be the problem, or you may be mis-typing  while signing in -- this has happened to me.  [Thinking about it, this is more likely -- I regularly try to sign in the same way I log in to my email -- the bd response is "Access Denied".]

Hope this helps.

Stan B.

Lakeland, MN

USA

Ignorance is curable; Stupidity has neither cure nor excuse.

Not Ranked
Posts 4
Craft Star wrote
on Jan 16, 2010 7:24 AM

Thanks for replying. i thought this might be more of a sign-in problem but this was my first sign in via the email link. subsequent sign-ins have been equally unsuccessful - and the pea pod free download seems to have vanished from the system? I recently discovered knitted wire and this seemed like a simple small project to try - not so simple without instructions but I'm going to try! ... and keep looking for the project/pattern ...

Top 25 Contributor
Posts 1,788
Cathy wrote
on Jan 16, 2010 8:45 AM

Beadstar,

First I wanted to say hi and welcome.  This is a really fun place to hang out.  There are so many nice, helpful people. 

I understand what you mean about the "Access Denied".  I tried searching this site to find the link for you and there was nothing here.  So I did an internet search and found the pattern for the earrings on stepbystepwire.com.  But, when I clicked on the link for the pattern, I got "Access Denied" also.  I'm sorry I don't know what's going on or how to help with that.  I just wanted to let you know that I get it too.

Cathy

Baton Rouge, Louisiana

"What matters in life is not great deeds, but great love." - St. Therese of the Child Jesus

"The laughter of a child is the light of a house" - unknown

Top 25 Contributor
Posts 2,142
ForumModerator
Gyspy Mary wrote
on Jan 16, 2010 1:03 PM

Welcome to Beading Daily Forum.

Just from my own experience, when my subscription ran out, my "Access to free pdf" became '"access denied".

so you might check with the website and see if a Subscription is required to access some of their patterns.

Just a thought.

Gyspy Mary

Blessed are those who can Give, without remembering

and Take with out Forgetting

Not Ranked
Posts 4
Craft Star wrote
on Jan 16, 2010 8:32 PM

Hi Everyone

You are all most welcoming - Thank you for taking the time to reply, I look forward to reading more in the various forums. Customer Services are 'dealing with the problem' now so I'll let you know how that progresses.

I have just wound my first spiral wire beads Smile  and then, by accident, found the work of Jim McIntosh at http://www.wiresmithing.com/ - I have obviously started on a long journey.

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 5,471
ForumModerator
JSmaz wrote
on Jan 17, 2010 10:06 AM

Sorry I can't help with this particular issue, but I did at least want to say welcome! 

Funny how discovering some work you really like will take your creations off on different tangents, isn't it?

Jeni

Oklahoma City

ArtFire Studio & blog  |  Gallery 

Not Ranked
Posts 4
Craft Star wrote
on Jan 19, 2010 11:05 PM

Hi Everyone

Thanks to all who responded - especially Customer Services Judee and Tricia who solved the problem.

Top 100 Contributor
Posts 250
Claudette48 wrote
on May 12, 2011 2:35 PM

You may want to contact your computer tech or Beading Daily's Customers Service.

I went to stepbystepwire.com, where I am not a member and clicked on the link and it came right up.  I then came back to Beading Daily, found the pattern and it did open without a problem.

I know that doesn't really help, but I think it does indicate that you need a techy person.

Claudette

amagnetaday

Claudette

Tip: To stop metal findings from tarnishing store in a ZIP Lock bag with a chunk of chalk.

amagnetaday

Not Ranked
Posts 5
Zawlo wrote
on Mar 19, 2012 5:10 AM

Hey Craft Star! It sounds really interesting. I believe there is always a lot more to discover. ;) Like, I bought my first Audemars Piguet, and fell in love immediately with the work  that i discover. Now i work on my stuff, maybe a couple of wristbands..Have to start with something easy.. let's see:)

Page 1 of 1 (10 items) | RSS