Leslie, BD staff, and the forum Regulars

This post has 22 Replies | 1 Follower
Top 10 Contributor
Posts 2,260
Billy Z wrote
on Nov 22, 2009 9:38 AM

I was just going to not use the stuff, but now I have decided to contact the company themselves and see what they have to say. I just wrote them a relatively nice e-mail about it. I'll let you know what happens from here.

Billy ;o)

I yam wut I yam and dats all wut I yam. ~Popeye~

Dragonfly Jewelry Designs - ArtFire Artisan Studio

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 3,624
Cat_P wrote
on Nov 23, 2009 9:42 AM

Well I'm sure they'll correct the situation Billy.

Cat     Blog  Artfire  Etsy

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 2,260
Billy Z wrote
on Nov 24, 2009 4:10 AM

Well, they still haven't replied. Apparantly their customer service isn't up to snuff either. After the hell that they raised about me, I figured that they would get right back, ya know. I'll give them another 24 hours and if I don't hear anything, the world will. Damn the torpedos boys and girls, full speed ahead! *grinz*

Billy ;o)

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 3,742
Kokopelli wrote
on Nov 24, 2009 4:18 AM

POOR customer service! And for all, who still didn't know, it was the Beadalon brand. What Billy can't or isn't allowed to say.......  I hope for them that they answer. And I hope that I won't be banned. Stick out tongue

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 2,260
Billy Z wrote
on Nov 24, 2009 5:05 AM

Kokopelli Design:

POOR customer service! And for all, who still didn't know, it was the Beadalon brand. What Billy can't or isn't allowed to say.......  I hope for them that they answer. And I hope that I won't be banned. Stick out tongue

If they do ban you, I'll have something to say about that too. And THAT will NOT be pretty. Like I said, I'm going to give them another 24 hours to reply before I jump in with both feet. I even told them who I was and that I was the one that made the origional post on here. I gave them all of the info off of the roll including the UPC code, style, color, length, and everything. So there shouldn't be any mistakes about what I am talking about. I'm doing it all the right way now, so when I do have my say, I CAN say that I tried, ya know. I did not do that before, I just got ticked off and started spouting, but I will NOT make that mistake again.

Billy ;o)

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 3,742
Kokopelli wrote
on Nov 24, 2009 6:26 AM

So, 24 hours to go! Let's see.

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 2,260
Billy Z wrote
on Nov 25, 2009 5:19 AM

Times up! See my opinion post in Bead Chat. It tells all.

Billy ;o)

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 3,742
Kokopelli wrote
on Nov 25, 2009 5:28 AM

Read and waiting for a reaction!

Page 2 of 2 (23 items) < Previous  1 2 | RSS