greetings

This post has 1 Reply | 0 Followers
Not Ranked
Posts 3
Mary@517 wrote
on Nov 15, 2009 3:32 PM

I am very new to beading and love peyote.  I found a splendid pattern on the internet but it calls for 230 different colors of Delicas.  Probably 200 of them are only quantities of 1 and 2.  And of course, some of the single colors can be dropped.  Even still...cannot afford that amount of colors.

But...the project got me to thinking about bead exchanging or selling so that is how I got here.  

How does this work?  I would love to get someone's left over Delicas.

Thanks!  Mary in Wisconsin

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 2,815
ForumModerator
Sheila H wrote
on Nov 15, 2009 4:59 PM

Mary - Basically this section is for you to list what you are looking to either trade or purchase. However, when it comes to selling/buying, this is for just left overs or those small quantities that you are talking about.

Just for clarification for everyone, this section is not for selling to really make money. Just clean out your own bead stash and to possibly help out a fellow beader.

So, you can list the colors and the quantities of the delicas that you are needing. Then people can post what they have and what they would like in trade. You can e-mail each other off forum about particulars. If you reach an agreement, great! If not, then you just have to say sorry and no hard feelings.

Does that make sense?

Page 1 of 1 (2 items) | RSS