January Bracelet-Swap Sign-Ups CLOSED-- CHECK FOR YOUR NAME!!!!

This post has 41 Replies | 3 Followers
Top 10 Contributor
Posts 2,884
LoisB@23 wrote
on Oct 26, 2009 9:02 AM

OK, it is that time again. Sign-ups are starting for the Bracelet swap. SHIPPING DATE IS January, 22nd, thats the 3rd Friday of the month. If you are in the earring swap, feel free to ship at the same time.

SIGN-Ups will close on November 7th

Rules of the Bracelet swap (to be included)
1) You must have at least 10 posts

2) You need to be an active participant in the forums (in other words, be posting here in the forums roughly once a week. THis is so that the person who gets your name will have an opportunity to get to know you and design something you will like)

3) Be willing to ship to another country if that's the name you get

4) email me via the "contact" button here in the forum.

I'll also be posting this info in my BD profile for everyone to be able to check, along with the shipping date.

HOW THIS WORKS

Send me an email with your BD name, your REAL name and mailing address, and bracelet size. You can also include any information you want about likes, dislikes, and metal allergies. IF you are new to the swap, I will send you a confirmation email so that you know for sure you are in.
After sign-ups close, I will email you the name and address of the person you got as your "mark" We like to keep this a secret, so if you need anything, feel free to contact me and I'll get it for you if I can.

Also, feel free to tell me you want to be a "regular" as in, always included. These bracelet swaps happen 4 times a year, every 3 moths. January, April, July, October

Lois

Top 50 Contributor
Posts 825
LYILHA wrote
on Oct 26, 2009 9:06 AM

Oh man, I am SO excited!!!  I LOVED LOVED LOVED the bracelet swap!  Can't wait to have another one!  Thanks for organizing it Lois!!!  =)

Northeast, Tennessee

~Kelly~

http://beadinblacknblue.blogspot.com/

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 3,624
Cat_P wrote
on Oct 26, 2009 9:29 AM

Lois count me as a regular for now please :)

Cat     Blog  Artfire  Etsy

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 2,242
on Oct 26, 2009 9:32 AM

Ill aim to send in December ... maybe I can get it shipped on time ... =7

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 2,884
LoisB@23 wrote
on Oct 26, 2009 9:33 AM

Got you down  Cat-- I figured you'd be a regular!

Inca-- *LOL* I doubt you'll have a repeat of the beading problems you've been having with mine this time! Wink

Lois

Top 500 Contributor
Posts 84
NCash wrote
on Oct 26, 2009 11:19 AM

Oh I'm in yet again! All my info is still in my profile. Yay!

I would say put me down as a regular but a few days ago I found out that I was accepted to the University of North Carolina at Greensboro!! I'm so excited! That means I may not be able to bead for a little while- for the first semester at least I'll be in a cramped dorm with not a whole lot of room for my bead stash! Plus I think I'll be a little busier. ;) I may even have to send the bracelet out early... but I still want to do the swap!

~Ash  

Top 50 Contributor
Posts 825
LYILHA wrote
on Oct 26, 2009 11:22 AM

CONGRADULATIONS Ncash!!! 

Northeast, Tennessee

~Kelly~

http://beadinblacknblue.blogspot.com/

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 5,471
ForumModerator
JSmaz wrote
on Oct 26, 2009 11:42 AM

I'm in Lois, and you can put me down as a regular as well.  My info is in my profile also.

Ash, that's great news!  Congrats, and hope it's not too hard on you.Big Smile

Jeni

Oklahoma City

ArtFire Studio & blog  |  Gallery 

Top 500 Contributor
Posts 38
JustKia wrote
on Oct 26, 2009 11:47 AM

I'd love to be a regular - I had some much fun choosing beads and findings for this last one.

-----
Kia =)

Top 25 Contributor
Posts 1,711
cbreul wrote
on Oct 26, 2009 11:57 AM

I would love to be a regular also.

thanks

cb

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 2,884
LoisB@23 wrote
on Oct 26, 2009 12:20 PM

OK Ash, I've got you in for January, but not a regular,

Kia Courtney, and Jeni-- you're both down as regulars too

Lois

Top 500 Contributor
Posts 84
NCash wrote
on Oct 26, 2009 2:53 PM

To Lyilha and Jeni- thanks for the congrats! Big Smile

~Ash  

Top 25 Contributor
Posts 1,877
MelindaB@14 wrote
on Oct 26, 2009 3:11 PM

Lois ~ I'd like to try again, it was fun to make something for someone you've never met in person.  I'll send my email

MelindaB ~ Juneau, Alaska USA

When you dream ... what are you wearing?

Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass... it's about Learning to Dance in the rain!

Authors UNKNOWNEmbarrassed

Top 25 Contributor
Posts 1,477
ForumModerator
LinaG2 wrote
on Oct 26, 2009 3:22 PM

Hi Lois, I am in.  I am new to this so I do not know how it works and I wold definitely love to be a regular.  My email adress is lgomez@lhttitle.com.  I read the blogs all the time, and sometimes I have answered some, but I don't know how I get blogs continuously.  Can you help me, but I am in.

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 2,884
LoisB@23 wrote
on Oct 26, 2009 3:40 PM

Hi Lina-- welcome to the forums. I would love to have you join in with us. I will email you with the specifics, k?

Lois

Page 1 of 3 (42 items) 1 2 3  Next > | RSS