LOOKING FOR

This post has 6 Replies | 0 Followers
Not Ranked
Posts 6
APPLE@5 wrote
on Sep 18, 2009 5:37 PM

HI IVE BEEN LOOKING FOR SOME OF THESE BEADS LATELY CANT SEEM TO FIND THEM

LOOKING FOR ABOUT SIZE 4MM TO 6MM FROSTY OR MILKY TEAR DROP BEADS PLEASE HELP TY 

Top 25 Contributor
Posts 1,877
MelindaB@14 wrote
on Sep 18, 2009 6:11 PM

Welcome Apple ~ I can't see a picture so I'm not sure what exactly you are looking for.  Good Luck in your searchCool

PS ~ You may want to turn off your "Caps Lock" ... at least in the US that is considered yellingTongue Tied

MelindaB ~ Juneau, Alaska USA

When you dream ... what are you wearing?

Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass... it's about Learning to Dance in the rain!

Authors UNKNOWNEmbarrassed

Top 25 Contributor
Posts 2,143
ForumModerator
Gyspy Mary wrote
on Sep 19, 2009 12:15 AM

Welcome to the Forum.

If you could post a picture of exactly what your looking for?? I am sure someone would be able to help you locate them.

Mary

Gyspy Mary

Blessed are those who can Give, without remembering

and Take with out Forgetting

Top 50 Contributor
Posts 815
LisaKwaj wrote
on Sep 19, 2009 1:27 AM

Hi, Apple, welcome to our beady little family!  When you get a moment, tell us a little about yourself in the Introduce Yourself forum -- we'd like to get to know you!  Big Smile

Are you looking for glass or gemstone or crystal beads, or what?  I happened to notice when I was on the Fire Mountain Gems (FMG) website the other day that they had some pretty rainbow moonstone teardrops, just enter "rainbow moonstone teardrop bead" into the search box. 

Not Ranked
Posts 6
APPLE@5 wrote
on Sep 19, 2009 2:46 PM

Hi everyone my names apple i am 27 years old mom of

twin gurls

i love to bead ect i live in springfield mass theres not that many beading places here and hard to find fellow beaders in my area

anyways im looking for either glass or gemstone beads

Top 50 Contributor
Posts 620
Erin@76 wrote
on Sep 19, 2009 3:48 PM

Hey Apple,

Welcome to the forum. You will find many very helpful, friendly people here who will be glad to help you with any of your questions.

You've posted in the "Bead Barter" section, which means you want to trade for beads rather than just find them and purchase them. If that's really what you want to do, thats great, you are in the right spot. However, if you are simply looking for a specific type of beads and don't know where to find them, there's a section in the forums called "where can I find" that is specifically for that, and you will get some better answers to your question.

Erin

www.studioEgallery.etsy.com

Not Ranked
Posts 6
APPLE@5 wrote
on Sep 19, 2009 6:22 PM

I AM LOOKING TO TRADE THEM THAT IS TRUE I BUY MOST MY STUFF IN BULK SO I ALWAYS HAVE TONS AND I DO ALOT OF ROUNDROBINS WITH FRIENDS ONLINE EASY WAY FOR ME TO GET RID OF BEADS ILL NEVER USE

Page 1 of 1 (7 items) | RSS