Beading Daily Earring Swap - Update!

This post has 7 Replies | 0 Followers
Top 75 Contributor
Posts 502
Editor
on Jul 27, 2009 3:57 PM

Hi everyone,

Please see the rules page for an update (including the removal of the entry fee) and some clarification on the earring swap rules:

http://www.beadingdaily.com/blogs/daily/pages/beading-daily-earring-swap.aspx

You might need to "refresh" your web browser to see the updates--the new version says "Please see an important update to these rules" at the top of the page.

Hope to see some of your earrings in the swap!

Michelle

Top 25 Contributor
Posts 1,877
MelindaB@14 wrote
on Jul 27, 2009 4:09 PM

Thank you Michelle, I'm sure it will be funCool

MelindaB ~ Juneau, Alaska USA

When you dream ... what are you wearing?

Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass... it's about Learning to Dance in the rain!

Authors UNKNOWNEmbarrassed

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 3,624
Cat_P wrote
on Jul 27, 2009 4:53 PM

Inca:

I dont understand ...

Inca, Beading Daily is hosting an Earring Swap themself. This is not the one you handle for us members on the forum that we do monthly.

Michelle, I posted on the blog too but wanted to Thank you and the staff for your hard work that you all will end up putting into this without the extra $5 to handle additional staffing. I understand the extra costs but it seemed to be such a huge problem for people and it takes really special one of a kind individuals like you and the staff to really listen to the community.

THANKS! I am looking forward to it!

Cat     Blog  Artfire  Etsy

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 5,471
ForumModerator
JSmaz wrote
on Jul 28, 2009 12:33 AM

I posted a comment too but I'll second you Cat!

Inca, if you click on the "blogs" tab and look at the 3rd one on the list, it says Beading Daily Earring Swap.

Jeni

Oklahoma City

ArtFire Studio & blog  |  Gallery 

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 2,242
on Jul 28, 2009 3:36 AM

JSmaz:
Inca, if you click on the "blogs" tab and look at the 3rd one on the list, it says Beading Daily Earring Swap.
 I did ... I still dont understand ...

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 3,742
Kokopelli wrote
on Jul 28, 2009 4:09 AM

Inca, there was some confusion about missing/not published comments and the entry fee (why there is one). And now the rules of this swap were updated/clarified and there is no entry fee anymore. This thread is an announcement that there is an update and to avoid any further complications.

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 2,815
ForumModerator
Sheila H wrote
on Aug 23, 2009 7:48 AM

I think that this is so cool! Somehow I missed this before. I don't know that I can get something done and in the mail. I may work on that today...

Page 1 of 1 (8 items) | RSS