To Michelle M and all the staff at Interweave

This post has 13 Replies | 1 Follower
Top 10 Contributor
Posts 3,289
ForumModerator
SCB1 wrote
on Jul 21, 2009 5:29 AM

THANK YOU FOR THIS WONDERFUL PLACE YOU HAVE PROVIDED FOR US TO COME AND CHAT.

This has turned out to be the best forum in cyberspace. I have so enjoyed not only the beading talk and articles but the fellowship that have formed here with some of the  most kind and caring people in the world. We are more than a group of beaders we have become family and that is priceless. The bond between us is more than anyone expected to receive when they joined BDand I myself am so thankful that I took the plung and joined when I did because I have met so many wonder and talented people here. I could go on forever but I think you have the jest of this.Big Smile

Happy Beading!!

Sue,

Small-town USA. 

Michigan.

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 5,471
ForumModerator
JSmaz wrote
on Jul 21, 2009 5:30 AM

I second that-well put Sue!Big Smile

Jeni

Oklahoma City

ArtFire Studio & blog  |  Gallery 

Top 25 Contributor
Posts 1,877
MelindaB@14 wrote
on Jul 21, 2009 7:46 AM

I agree with SueB & Jeni... you guys & this site are greatCool  Thank You

MelindaB ~ Juneau, Alaska USA

When you dream ... what are you wearing?

Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass... it's about Learning to Dance in the rain!

Authors UNKNOWNEmbarrassed

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 3,191
Pam I am wrote
on Jul 21, 2009 8:26 AM

And the same goes for me. This site, the forums, the projects and how to's, all of it, most importantly the people here, have given me things I didn't even know I was missing.  In addition to the outstanding beading support you've given me friendship, caring, love, TLC, confidence and courage.  This is home and family and I dearly love you all. 

Where would we all be if you had never started it?  Where would I be?

Thank you from the deepest places in my heart Michelle and everyone here.    

Pam

Top 50 Contributor
Posts 711
LitaC2 wrote
on Jul 21, 2009 8:27 AM

I agree most wholeheartedly.  I've been part of on-line communities since the early 1980s, and rarely have I experienced the level of friendship, commitment and collegiality that I've have here on the BD forums.

It's a testament to both Interweave for creating a virtual space for us to hang out, and for the members themselves who've become a community that welcomes everyone with open arms.

Brava, bravo!

Lita

Please see my projects at Stoneheart Beads

Top 25 Contributor
Posts 1,711
cbreul wrote
on Jul 21, 2009 8:59 AM

Sue,

Thank you for writing this! This is an amazing forum. I have truly enjoyed getting to know folks, I feel comfortable writing in threads. Thank you Michelle!

ps - Michelle even emailed me after she rec'd my entry for the flower challenge! wow.

Courtney

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 3,624
Cat_P wrote
on Jul 21, 2009 9:12 AM

I agree to everything that has already been posted!

I visited other forums before I realized BD had one and they were nothing like this one is. Truly a great community here, interactive staff that are one of a kind, and the best people here anyone could ever know.

I LOVE THIS PLACE!!!!!!!!!!

Cat     Blog  Artfire  Etsy

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 2,144
on Jul 21, 2009 9:53 AM

I agree ..

THANK YOU !!

Stan B.

Lakeland, MN

USA

Ignorance is curable; Stupidity has neither cure nor excuse.

Top 75 Contributor
Posts 502
Editor
on Jul 21, 2009 10:54 AM

Geez . . . are you guys trying to make me cry?  Smile

I admit I've been in a reflective mood about Beading Daily lately . . . our two-year anniversary is coming up in August.  The forums are definitely on the list of something that I'm proud to have helped launch.  You're the ones who have really made it the great place that it is--I love checking in on new members, for example, and finding that they've already been welcomed by one or more folks.

Look for new forum features later this year (like the ability to easily post photos!) which should make this a much more user-friendly place in the computer sense.  As soon as I know more details, I'll let you know.

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 2,144
on Jul 21, 2009 1:20 PM

Michelle M.:
Geez . . . are you guys trying to make me cry? 

Why not?   That is often the feminine reaction to true, heartfelt praise, it also seems to denote appreciation for the comments; and they are all true.

Stan B.

Lakeland, MN

USA

Ignorance is curable; Stupidity has neither cure nor excuse.

Top 150 Contributor
Posts 244
Nemeton wrote
on Jul 23, 2009 4:55 PM

I really enjoy this forum too, although I don't get to spend nearly as much time here as I would like. But whenever I do show up and post something, I get such lovely comments and feedback - thank you all!

Lynn

My website: http://lynndavybeadwork.co.uk/

Not Ranked
Posts 1
Smetaxas wrote
on Sep 18, 2009 1:06 PM

I too enjoy this forum :)  I want to wish Michelle the best of luck on her new endeavore and a BIG WELCOME to Leslie :D I'm looking forward to reading your editorials.

SuzyM

Beads & Baubles NY

http://www.beadsandbaublesny.com

Not Ranked
Posts 4
Artemis4 wrote
on Sep 18, 2009 1:26 PM

Well, it makes us cry to see you go, so I guess that's OK. Best of luck in whatever it is you're setting off in the world to do, Michelle, and thanks for your useful and informative term at the helm of Beading Daily!

Top 50 Contributor
Posts 825
LYILHA wrote
on Sep 18, 2009 1:34 PM

I have to agree...I NEVER expected the generosity, trustworthiness (and trust), and the friendliness I have come to find on this forum.  Its been incredible getting to know everyone here "personally" and "beadily".  I love it!  And more than ANYTHING else it has expanded my beading universe, ability and kept me frenzily beading.  I know that I personally feel like this has become a home.  =)  Thanks Michelle & all my beading buddies!!!

Northeast, Tennessee

~Kelly~

http://beadinblacknblue.blogspot.com/

Page 1 of 1 (14 items) | RSS