spiceberry

This post has 17 Replies | 0 Followers
Not Ranked
Posts 94
nbprincess79 wrote
on May 25, 2009 4:11 PM
hello im new to beading, and im new to the beading world...lol....and i love it!!! who else is doing the spiceberry braided bracelet for the step by step magazine? what colours are you using? im using browns......
wrote
on May 26, 2009 5:39 AM

Nice to meet you!  I want to do that one, just haven't had time yet.  Not sure what colors I'll use yet.  If you can, post a pic of yours when you finish it-we'd love to see.

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 2,884
LoisB@23 wrote
on May 26, 2009 6:07 AM

I don't have the magazine that one is in, but I love braided projects! Welcome to the forums. Chime in often and you'll soon have LOTS of friends in here. We have a great time and are always happy to have a new person joining us.

Lois

Not Ranked
Posts 94
nbprincess79 wrote
on Jun 2, 2009 3:14 PM

i guess no one is doing it......i was hoping to see the variety of colours....

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 2,884
LoisB@23 wrote
on Jun 2, 2009 3:48 PM

Sorry dear, if I had that magazine I probably would, but since I don't have that one, I'll just have to look forward to seeing yours! Be sure to post it when you finish.

Lois

Not Ranked
Posts 13
Gina@56 wrote
on Jun 23, 2009 8:02 PM

hi...i saw the spiceberry bracelet too, but when i went to buy the magazine, it wasn't in there. BOO!!!

i really wanted to make one too. it was in the online ad, but not in the magazine.

so much for that one. ;(   and no, i didn't buy it because it didn't have the spiceberry. i went to the store for nothing!

bummed out gina

Not Ranked
Posts 2
mchwest wrote
on Jun 24, 2009 5:13 PM

Hi, I'm interested in doing this project but the magazine has been taken off the shelves. Can you let me know how long each strand of color is and how did they finish it? I would appreciate any help. Thanks... I'll check back for an answer. 

Top 500 Contributor
Posts 43
DorothyH@10 wrote
on Jun 24, 2009 6:51 PM

You can purchase this issue on-line - Interweave Press website:

http://shop.beadingdaily.com/store/p/2928-Step-by-Step-Beads-May-June-2009.aspx

Hope this info is helpful to you.

Top 500 Contributor
Posts 43
DorothyH@10 wrote
on Jun 24, 2009 7:23 PM

Hi Mary - please read my response to Gina.  You can also purchase patterns featured in their previous magazines.  I'm not sure if Spiceberry is one of them, but keep checking the Interweave Press Store's Projects.  It may appear as a project at a later date.

http://shop.beadingdaily.com/Beading-Jewelry/Projects/Bracelets.html

Not Ranked
Posts 2
mchwest wrote
on Jun 25, 2009 11:14 AM

Thank you so much, but I think someone before said they purchased the magazine and it wasn't in this issue? Does anyone actually have the project? If so I would really like to finish it without guessing, I get practically every magazine but that one! Let me know if you can help, thanks again ,Mary

Top 500 Contributor
Posts 43
DorothyH@10 wrote
on Jun 26, 2009 8:42 PM

I'm looking at the issue now..It has a bluish/green strip across the top with white lettering which says "Special Mother's Day Issue! Gift Ideas Galore!"  May-June 2009, Vol.7, No.3, with  a lovely 'Pretty as a Peacock' bracelet  on the cover in several shades of blue & aqua.  It is an issue worth owning as there are beautiful jewelry photos made by the readers honor of their mothers.  Spiceberry is on page 38.   Unfortunately, I cannot send you the instructions because of copyright laws.

Top 500 Contributor
Posts 43
DorothyH@10 wrote
on Jun 26, 2009 8:52 PM

http://shop.beadingdaily.com/store/Search.aspx?SearchTerms=step%20by%20step%20beads&type=AND&pi=2

The special issue I discussed previously is  the 4th one down.  Good Luck!

I hope Gina reads this message.Cool

Top 500 Contributor
Posts 83
on Jul 2, 2009 10:29 AM

Man oh man...tis one of them days! I couldn't even find it with the link...lol...but since it is one of THOSE days...I probably couldn't find my own tush with both hands and a flashlight right now...

Christine

http://BeadedIndulgences.etsy.com

Top 200 Contributor
Posts 119
KristaBella wrote
on Jul 20, 2009 9:47 AM

Page 38 of May-June Step By Step Beading is spiceberry pattern. Definitely worth a purchase if you can't get hte magazine. It's got a lot of variety potential. :) I haven't made it up yet but I need more delicas heh.

Good luck,

Krista

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 2,145
on Jul 20, 2009 1:30 PM

KristaS:
I haven't made it up yet but I need more delicas heh.

Don't we all, always ??

Stan B.

Lakeland, MN

USA

Ignorance is curable; Stupidity has neither cure nor excuse.

Page 1 of 2 (18 items) 1 2  Next > | RSS