Centering Photos in postings - Help!

This post has 4 Replies | 0 Followers
Top 10 Contributor
Posts 2,815
ForumModerator
Sheila H wrote
on May 20, 2009 9:30 AM

Okay, how do I get my photos centered within the posting? I have finally got the photobucket set up and  am able to link the photos. I have been working on adjusting the pixel sizes so that it is not the size of the Grand Canyon on here. But the latest Newest Bracelet was off center. I have played with the alignment, but I am missing something. SO how do I do it right?

Thanks!

Top 500 Contributor
Posts 74
butterfly@14 wrote
on May 20, 2009 9:45 AM

LOL, I am laughing at your post, I know what you mean when you say the Grand Canyon. I got picutes in photobucket , and when I post them, they do get 4 times as big as my monitor. Sorry I can't help, but someone will soon come and give you better advise then me. Hugs

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 2,815
ForumModerator
Sheila H wrote
on May 20, 2009 11:27 AM

Glad that you enjoyed it! I know that some have dial up or slower connections and I don't want my photo to cause any pulling out of hair due to slow loading of great big photo!

Top 500 Contributor
Posts 74
butterfly@14 wrote
on May 20, 2009 1:01 PM

On photobucket, you have an edit option. If you click on resize, it will make the picture smaller. Do not choose the medium option as it is small. Choose large.

When you are going to post it here, you can make it a bit smaller by adjusting on the arrows that show when you click on your photo. Fit it to the size of the post box.  I hope this helps.

I did not mean to offend you when I said I laughed. I just laughed because it has happened to me many times until I figured out that I should change the size of the photo from photobucket. 

xxxx 

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 2,815
ForumModerator
Sheila H wrote
on May 20, 2009 1:05 PM

Butterfly - No offense taken! That is why I posted it that way. The first few times it was HUGE! I just adjust the pixels when I load it here. I new people would understand what I was meaning! Plus...we all need a good laugh every day! I just happened to provide yours for you today!

Page 1 of 1 (5 items) | RSS