spam

This post has 4 Replies | 0 Followers
Top 50 Contributor
Posts 588
debbiela wrote
on Aug 22, 2014 12:16 PM

What's with all the spam on the site ?  Time to clean it up I'd think. 

Top 25 Contributor
Posts 1,503
D.M.Z wrote
on Aug 22, 2014 2:42 PM

Yep, discouraging as all get out...........we go from several days (or it seems like days) of inactivity to a front page full of spam. Now I am compulsed to go to the actual forum page and see what was pushed off the front page to benefit no one at all. Spammers............patooey (or worse) on them. Donna

Top 50 Contributor
Posts 587
shanks wrote
on Aug 22, 2014 10:21 PM

I had reported two early this morning.  I see where Soutpaw reported some on the 14Th that are still up.  Hope Sue jumps on them.

Top 50 Contributor
Posts 587
shanks wrote
on Aug 23, 2014 12:10 PM

Just doing an update.

If you notice, in the Reader Showcase there are four new spams all posted within two or three minutes of each other with different names. The first two use the same background under different names. Not fooling this old guy.

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 3,290
ForumModerator
SCB1 wrote
on Aug 24, 2014 6:25 PM

purposely left a couple up because I had contacted Tiffany and pointed them out to her. She sent me an e-mail reply asking if I thought she should deleted the posts, or deleted the member. I said she needed to delete and block him, because it was clearly a abuse of the rules to have more then on account. 

I hope I have them all deleted now, but not sure. Let me know if there are more to be deleted. 

Happy Beading!!

Sue,

Small-town USA. 

Michigan.

Page 1 of 1 (5 items) | RSS