Not getting daily emails

This post has 4 Replies | 2 Followers
Not Ranked
Posts 1
TerriP@10 wrote
on Feb 18, 2009 12:52 PM

I'm not getting the beading daily emails any more.  How can I get this fixed?  I checked the "edit" feature up next to my name, but  nothing there to indicate how I can correct this.

Thanks!

Top 75 Contributor
Posts 501
Editor
on Feb 18, 2009 1:42 PM

Hi Terri,

Click on your name in the upper right (not edit) and then on the right side under "options" you should see "edit my email subscriptions".  That will generate an email that will give you some info on making changes/corrections.

If that doesn't work, then you'll need to contact customer service--look at the 'Help and FAQ' link at the bottom of this page for that info.

And if that doesn't work, you can always contact me.  Smile

Michelle

wrote
on Feb 19, 2009 12:34 AM

What happens when you click on your name and it says "File not found: the resource you are looking for doesn't exist"?  Mine's been that way for months, and I've sent emails but no one responds.  I can't get to the blogs, galleries, projects etc unless I sign out, and then I can't leave any comments or download anything.

Not Ranked
Posts 1
Jan.Swope wrote
on Mar 26, 2010 9:17 PM

Michelle, I am no longer receiving daily email newsletters.  I would like to again receive them.  Thanksl.

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 5,471
ForumModerator
JSmaz wrote
on Mar 27, 2010 3:22 AM

Hi Jan, Michelle isn't here any longer.  The new editor is Leslie Rogalski. 

There have been several changes to BD over the past couple of months, so you may need to look at your account (go to "Edit" next to your name in the top right corner) and adjust the email settings.  If receiving emails is turned off I think you don't get the newsletters.  When you're done making adjustments make sure you click "save" at the bottom of the page.

Jeni

Oklahoma City

ArtFire Studio & blog  |  Gallery 

Page 1 of 1 (5 items) | RSS