What a Find !

This post has 6 Replies | 1 Follower
Top 50 Contributor
Posts 602
debbiela wrote
on May 5, 2014 3:50 PM

I have been doing some destashing, cleaning out my craft closet and came across this stash of cabochons !  I set them aside to use them in some-thing, some-day.  lol !  Never got around to using a single one.  I actually forgot about them.  They were all lampwork beads at one time and I decided to melt them down for one reason or another.  Since I'm destashing, they're all gonna go in my Etsy shop.  I have a huge bowl of beads that need to be melted down into cabs so maybe that's another project in the making ?  :)  Yep, I think so.  Cabs can be used for so many things you'd think I'd use at least a couple.  lol !  Nope, too many other things to get done.   

Top 25 Contributor
Posts 1,538
D.M.Z wrote
on May 5, 2014 3:52 PM

Debbie..........omg, headed over there almost immediately............Donna

Top 50 Contributor
Posts 602
debbiela wrote
on May 5, 2014 6:19 PM

Thanks.  :)  I'll be adding more probably tomorrow.  I've been so busy today.  Been one of those days.  lol ! 

Top 100 Contributor
Posts 262
on May 6, 2014 9:56 AM

Wow these are really pretty! I love them- curious as to what they looked like before you melted them...

marutibeads.com - some really cool beads..

Top 50 Contributor
Posts 602
debbiela wrote
on May 6, 2014 5:19 PM

Thanks for the nice compliments.  :)

They were basically the same shapes you're seeing only rounder or thicker.  Exact colors too.  I don't have any photo's of the original beads or I'd show those too.  :)  

Top 100 Contributor
Posts 262
on May 7, 2014 9:05 AM

They look really nice- I bet they will sell like hotcakes!

marutibeads.com - some really cool beads..

Not Ranked
Posts 7
Caidanbi wrote
on May 7, 2014 11:22 AM

Ooh, they are so pretty!! I too am curious as to what they looked like before...

Page 1 of 1 (7 items) | RSS