Swarovski Crystal handmade Bracelet / Bangle

This post has 32 Replies | 2 Followers
Top 10 Contributor
Posts 3,742
Kokopelli wrote
on Feb 13, 2009 1:35 AM

Quick! The link I sent with the similar bracelet pattern is working again. And this time I printed it! Big Smile http://www.kreativvagyok.hu/printer.php?toprint=242

If we have any Hungarians here, maybe he/she would do us this favor and translate the instructions.

MelindaB, does your sister-in-law speak Hungarian? That would be great!

Julie, thanks for writing this great tutorial! I don't think it's illegal, as you use common stitches and made the graphics by yourself.

Top 25 Contributor
Posts 1,877
MelindaB@14 wrote
on Feb 13, 2009 9:01 AM

Hi Dagmar ~ Both my mom & my sister-in-law speak a bit of Hungarian, my mom from when she was growing up in CT & my sister-in-law from when they lived in Serbia for 5 years (they traveled around Europe alot during that time).  We even had a discussion about Hungary before they left for Paraguay to visit her family.  I'm just not sure how well either reads it.  I will check for sure when they are all back in Juneau.

Happy Friday the 13thDevil  Have a great weekendCool

MelindaB ~ Juneau, Alaska USA

When you dream ... what are you wearing?

Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass... it's about Learning to Dance in the rain!

Authors UNKNOWNEmbarrassed

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 2,144
on Feb 13, 2009 1:11 PM

Yes; I think I could do that.  If i'd read the materials list first, It'd have been easier to follow you, but when I finally realized it was a 2-strand clasp, everything started falling into place.  Many thanks for your effort.

If it isn't identical, [less than 85% similarity, isn't it, Billy?,] then there is no copyright infringement.

Stan B.

Stan B.

Lakeland, MN

USA

Ignorance is curable; Stupidity has neither cure nor excuse.

wrote
on Feb 13, 2009 1:13 PM

Does Google translator have Hungarian?  You could copy/paste the text and translate it to English.  Just go to "Language Tools" next to the search box.  It saves me often!

Top 25 Contributor
Posts 1,877
MelindaB@14 wrote
on Feb 13, 2009 1:48 PM

Google Translator does  have Hungarian... however some of the bead names didn't translate to English.  Here's the translation ... hope it helpsCool

Required materials and tools:

- 8 mm-es tekla gyöngy (kb. 43 db) - 8 mm bead Tekla (approx. 43 pieces)
- swarovski kristály gyöngy (kb 82 db) - Swarovski crystal beads (approx. 82 pieces)
- kásagyöngy - Kásagyöngy
- szerelőkarika - Szerelőkarika
- kapocs - Clip
- gyöngyfűző tű - Gyöngyfűző needle
- 0.18-as damil - The 0.18-line

A szükséges anyagok és eszközök megvásárolhatóak a Kreatív Hobby áruházakban. The material and equipment purchase the Creative Hobby stores.
( www.kreativhobby.hu ) (Www.kreativhobby.hu)

Elkészítése: Preparation:

Négy teklagyögyöt felfűzűnk és a damil végétől kb. Four teklagyögyöt and felfűzűnk about the end of the line. 15 cm-re körben összekötjük dupla csomóval, majd a csomó mellett egyik gyöngyön átbújtatjuk a tűt. 15 cm from the circle connecting the double knots, and the number of beads in a átbújtatjuk the needle.

Felveszünk 3 teklát és hátulról visszaöltünk abba a gyöngybe, amelyikből a szál kiindul. Tekla and add 3 to the rear visszaöltünk pearls, from which the fiber originates.

Előre vezetjük a szálat két szemen. Maintain a pre-thread the two eyes.

A 2. 2 és 3. and 3 lépést addig ismételjük, míg a karkötőnk kívánt hosszát el nem érjük. Repeat steps until the desired length is reached karkötőnk.
Az első négy szem tekla közé felfűzünk egy-egy szem kásagyöngyöt. The first four aspects of Tekla felfűzünk an eye kásagyöngyöt.

Az első kásából kiindulva felveszünk egy kristály gyöngyöt, öt kásagyöngyöt és megint egy kristály gyöngyöt és beleöltünk az alap következő kásagyöngyébe. Starting from the first kásából add a crystal pearls, and another five kásagyöngyöt crystals and pearls beleöltünk the base following kásagyöngyébe.

A kása feletti kristály gyöngyön visszaöltve feljövünk a szállal. The pulp of the threads emerging visszaöltve crystal beads.

Felveszünk öt kásagyöngyöt és egy kristály gyöngyöt és az alap következő kásagyöngyébe öltünk, majd visszajövünk az utolsó kristály gyöngyön. Picked up a five kásagyöngyöt and crystal beads, and the fund's next kásagyöngyébe öltünk, and then back to the last crystal beads. Ezt a lépést még egyszer megismételjük. This step is repeated once.

Az utolsó ívnél már csak öt kristálygyöngyöt veszünk fel és felülről beleöltünk az első kristály gyöngybe. The last ívnél only five kristálygyöngyöt buy and beleöltünk top of the first crystal pearl.

Az alapon lévő kásába öltünk és visszafordulunk a kristály gyöngybe. The basis of the crystal mush öltünk back and pearl.

Elvezetjük a szálat az első öt szemes kásaív három gyöngyébe. Fiber will lead to the first three to five grain pearl kásaív.

Felveszünk egy kásagyöngyöt és a következő öt szemes kásaív középső, azaz harmadik szemébe öltünk. Picked up one of the following five kásagyöngyöt grain kásaív the middle of the third eye öltünk.

Az előző lépést megismételve összekötjük mind a négy középső kásagyöngyöt. Repeating the previous steps are combined in each of the four central kásagyöngyöt.

A 4.-12. The 4-12 lépést ismételve megcsináljuk a díszítést a karkötő egész hosszán. ornamentation repeating steps do the whole length of the bracelet.

A karkötő oldalsó teklái közé befűzünk egy-egy kristály gyöngyöt mindkét oldalon. The bracelets, lace up the side of a Tekla crystal beads on both sides.
Az utolsó teklára mindkét oldalon 11-11 kásából fülecskét fűzűnk Teklára on both sides of the last 11-11 kásából tab fűzűnk

Szerelőkarikával felerősítjük a kapcsot. Szerelőkarikával reinforces the link. A fülecskén célszerű 2-3-szor végigmenni a szállal. The tab should be 2 to 3 times go through the threads.

(a kész karkötőnél és a leírásban használt kristály gyöngyök eltérő színűek, ez a lényeget nem befolyásolja, és ezzel több variációs lehetőséget ismerhetnek meg) (karkötőnél and the description of the finished crystal beads used in a different color, it does not affect the substance, and thus more opportunity to recognize the variation)

Jó munkát! Good job!

Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass... it's about Learning to Dance in the rain!

wrote
on Feb 13, 2009 1:50 PM

Well, how about that!  Thanks for posting that Melinda.

Top 25 Contributor
Posts 1,877
MelindaB@14 wrote
on Feb 13, 2009 1:52 PM

No problem... internet searching & shopping is a big part of my jobCool

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 3,742
Kokopelli wrote
on Feb 17, 2009 5:11 AM

*laughz* That sounds so funny when you read it! Especially because Hungarian has so many ä,ö,ü. Thank you so much, Melinda and Jeni! I just didn't think of google translator.

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 2,260
Billy Z wrote
on Feb 17, 2009 7:13 AM

Stan B.:

If it isn't identical, [less than 85% similarity, isn't it, Billy?,] then there is no copyright infringement.

Stan B.

When I went to Federal court a few years ago, they told us that an object only had to be changed by 15%  to be a completely different item. Unless they have changed it, that is the federal law on infringement. I'd do a little reading, just in case.

Billy ;o)

I yam wut I yam and dats all wut I yam. ~Popeye~

Dragonfly Jewelry Designs - ArtFire Artisan Studio

wrote
on Feb 17, 2009 9:05 AM

Wow, nice!  Not the way I would do it, but it works just the same.  I've been trying to reverse engineer it in my brain since I first looked at it.  I figure there's nothing wrong with it as long as I'm not trying to sell it.  I'll definitely make one for myself though.  It's too nice not to.

Top 150 Contributor
Posts 187
Briggs wrote
on Feb 18, 2009 9:09 AM

Um... I'm definitely making one of these for myself! So pretty!!

Top 150 Contributor
Posts 187
Briggs wrote
on Feb 18, 2009 9:23 AM

Does anyone know what size the bicones are? I still don't have an eye for that!!

Top 50 Contributor
Posts 791
on Feb 18, 2009 10:34 AM

Comparing the bicones against the Teklas/pearls, which are listed to be 8mm, I would guess that the bicones are 4mm.  It has seemed to me that most patterns for bracelets have used 4mm Swarovskis, but I would imagine you could use 3mm or 6mm and simply adjust for the change in size and to meet your own taste.

Hope that helps.

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 2,144
on Feb 19, 2009 8:55 AM

Jsmaz:

I figure there's nothing wrong with it as long as I'm not trying to sell it.

If you buy a pattern for your use, the seller expects you to do just that -- use it.  Thus it should follow that if it is published, those who see the pattern may/will use it.  In the first case, the use should be for yourself, not for sale.  That, then, would be the expectation for the second case.  As far as photos are concerned, [which they are NOT in this instance,]  attempts at copying exactly are difficult, so 'reverse engineering' probably won't be exact, and thus the photo is 'only' an inspiration.

{Note: these are my opinions only}

Stan B.

Stan B.

Lakeland, MN

USA

Ignorance is curable; Stupidity has neither cure nor excuse.

Top 150 Contributor
Posts 187
Briggs wrote
on Feb 19, 2009 11:35 AM

Thanks Sunrise... that was the size I was figuring too, but just wanted to double check! Now I just have to decide what colors I want to use!!

Page 2 of 3 (33 items) < Previous  1 2 3  Next > | RSS