User/Member contests ?

This post has 4 Replies | 0 Followers
Top 500 Contributor
Posts 29
SegBead wrote
on Feb 24, 2014 4:36 PM

Are there ever contests/giveaways, etc. organized completely through members of the forum, or is this forum more limited to contests/competitions organized through more established entities ?

Just curious, Thanks !

Top 25 Contributor
Posts 1,953
SEllen 2 wrote
on Feb 24, 2014 5:44 PM

SegBead:
Are there ever contests/giveaways, etc. organized completely through members of the forum,

We've had them.  But, not in a long time. I think when shipping costs went up that's pretty much when our exchanges and contests ended. It  just got too expensive. Particularly international shipping.

We had beads given away, books, magazine subscriptions, beading totes, storage pieces, etc. All items were donated by member(s) of our forums. They were all friendly competions and were fun.

Have fun with your beads today.Smile

sellen Smile

southwest Texas USA

Top 150 Contributor
Posts 183
trayck wrote
on Feb 25, 2014 4:08 AM

Occasionally a member will put up a fun challenge.

There are no prizes or giveaways but you do get  the chance to use  your imagination to create and then get to see all the wonderful ideas others have come up with.

T.

Top 500 Contributor
Posts 29
SegBead wrote
on Feb 26, 2014 4:34 PM

Thanks for the relpies ! I might see if I can come up with something fun. I'm less than creative (to put it lightly), so maybe I can inspire someone else's creativity lol

Top 200 Contributor
Posts 104
willowmoon92 wrote
on Apr 22, 2014 8:41 PM

maybe find some supplies online that people can get to so what they do with it. kinda like they do in a bead magazine, idr what one lol

Page 1 of 1 (5 items) | RSS